Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy Hell What A Reach!

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Dont miond the pick just mind what he gave up. Gave up way too much

I truly hate Hurney. If i've said it once I'll say it a thousand times he should have been fired with Fox, they are one in the same

Posted

When will people understand that media projections mean very little. Especially in rounds 4-7. The truth is that where draftniks think a guy should go often times varies wildly with even the majority if NFL GMs.

Hurney probably got wind that someone was going to draft him and wanted to move up to get him. Much like the Browns did with Minnesota on Thursday. There was no way they give up that much to move one spot unless they knew something was going down.

Just watch the draft and have fun. Quit bitching constantly

So you think Alexander is a good player and will be a starter? We gave up a 3rd remb...

You need to be drafting starting caliber players 1 - 3 rd.

Posted

Eh EB was a 2nd rounder who we gave up a first for, we didn't give up that much to get this guy.

gave up a 3rd

In the 3rd we've used to trade for guys like Greg Olsen and drafted guys like CJ and Smith

3rds are valuable

Posted

True but he may pan out, this is worth a shot IMO.

I don't love the pick, don't hate it either.

Posted

gave up a 3rd

In the 3rd we've used to trade for guys like Greg Olsen and drafted guys like CJ and Smith

3rds are valuable

3rd picks are valuable. You can get really good players there.

Posted

3rd picks are valuable. You can get really good players there.

Joe Adams was just picked up in the fourth round.

Posted

So you think Alexander is a good player and will be a starter? We gave up a 3rd remb...

You need to be drafting starting caliber players 1 - 3 rd.

Sure. Hardy is a starter and was drafted in the 6th round. Many on here have been excited about David Gettis and he was a sixth rounder.

Again Hurney probably knew someone was about to take him. the national media thought Joe Adams would be taken early in the 4th and Hurney knew he would fall to us.

He is on the ground and knows more what is going on than you or the national media in terms of where guys are going to go off the board.

Posted

Sure. Hardy is a starter and was drafted in the 6th round. Many on here have been excited about David Gettis and he was a sixth rounder.

Again Hurney probably knew someone was about to take him. the national media thought Joe Adams would be taken early in the 4th and Hurney knew he would fall to us.

He is on the ground and knows more what is going on than you or the national media in terms of where guys are going to go off the board.

Hardy isnt good. See the point?

We just gave up a 3rd for a player that isnt an upgrade to Hardy and Hardy isnt even a good DE.

Posted

oh ok hardy isn't good. thanks for your analysis, i will take it under consideration.

Posted

oh ok hardy isn't good. thanks for your analysis, i will take it under consideration.

Hardy is ok.

Good is another level.

CJ could be considered good. Not Hardy.

Im thrilled we just spent a 3rd on Hardy's backup! yay!

Posted

Hardy isnt good. See the point?

We just gave up a 3rd for a player that isnt an upgrade to Hardy and Hardy isnt even a good DE.

Geoff Schwartz was a 7th round pick

Why do you think he isn't an upgrade over Hardy?? Because of media projections??? LOL.

Posted

Hardy is ok.

Good is another level.

CJ could be considered good. Not Hardy.

Im thrilled we just spent a 3rd on Hardy's backup! yay!

or Hardy's replacement. Hardy wasn't exactly the most imposing pass rusher last season