• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#16 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

Giving up a 3rd makes me want to puke. The player we drafted doesn't sound terrible but not worth a 3rd.

#17 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

You realize he was projected to go in the 7th round??!?!?

You think "projections" mean everything???? The guy was not as bad of a pick as you think. Could we have done better...yeah. Not the worst pick though.

#18 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

I have watched every game of Alexander's career being an OU fan. I can tell you that he is a high motor guy, with good character. He was an impact player for the Sooners defense, and I am not mad with this pick at all.

Dash Global, you need to do some research on him, and don't jump to conclusions. I guarantee you are not basing your opinion on your own film study of him. You would like what you see. I personally thought Alexander was a 2nd round talent, and was surprised to see that he wasn't projected higher.

#19 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

He was projected late round or udfa: http://www.draftcoun...k-Alexander.php

Yes, a fuggin complete under preforming SCRUB for a 3rd round and our 5th!!!

Unbelievable.

#20 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,137 posts
  • LocationKurby

I swear Hurney never draft unknown players till Rivera came in. Love Chico but what the hek is this guy trying to do

#21 FugginPoo

FugginPoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

probably could've got this guy in the 5th or someone comparable and kept next yrs 3rd!!!!!!!

Hurney should be barred from trading picks by JRich, he has screwed this team over and over doing these type of trades.

#22 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

Why does OP continue to feel the need to make a new thread about his irrelevant emotions? OP should ragequit the Huddle and do us all a favor.

#23 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

Chill the out people. We improved our pass rush a little...

#24 Ccat

Ccat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Projected by who? A bunch of people who are wrong all the time

#25 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,053 posts
  • Locationnc

Same ol poo from hurney.. yet people slobber all over his knob on here.

#26 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

I have watched every game of Alexander's career being an OU fan. I can tell you that he is a high motor guy, with good character. He was an impact player for the Sooners defense, and I am not mad with this pick at all.

Dash Global, you need to do some research on him, and don't jump to conclusions. I guarantee you are not basing your opinion on your own film study of him. You would like what you see. I personally thought Alexander was a 2nd round talent, and was surprised to see that he wasn't projected higher.

Exactly.

#27 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

It's his job on the line, not yours. I think he knows a lot better than all of us who were against drafting Cam last year. Let's give him a chance.

#28 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

I hope you're right but every scouting report I've read on him sounds terrible. After getting through the fluff they all come down to him lacking skills and physical talent but playing with high effort. A 3rd rounder is not worth that kind of player, so I really hope I'm wrong.

#29 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:39 AM

Dude just leave. No one gives a poo about how pissed you are with every pick.

#30 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:39 AM

probably could've got this guy in the 5th or someone comparable and kept next yrs 3rd!!!!!!!

Hurney should be barred from trading picks by JRich, he has screwed this team over and over doing these type of trades.

The 5th? Try the 6th, or 7th. Hell maybe even in UDFA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.