Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Carolina Panthers Draft Joe Adams Wr Arkansas

Carolina Panthers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
171 replies to this topic

#111 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

I know it is hearsay, but if both Kirkpatrick and Jenkins say he can run routes, I see no reason not to believe he may see the field as a slot guy. Considering we do not have a true slot reciever.

I am with most. It is exciting to have a player of this quality coming to OUR team. I got tired of watching these type players go to other teams. I am so glad we finally got OURS. This will just give opposing Ds something more to worry about if Chud can get him on the field 10-15 plays a game. Or more if it works.

This has my giddy going nuts. And GOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#112 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

He's got get away from the cops speed!

:cam:

#113 gohogs14

gohogs14

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

Cam isn't the only superman in town lol

Posted Image

#114 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

I know it is hearsay, but if both Kirkpatrick and Jenkins say he can run routes, I see no reason not to believe he may see the field as a slot guy. Considering we do not have a true slot reciever.

I am with most. It is exciting to have a player of this quality coming to OUR team. I got tired of watching these type players go to other teams. I am so glad we finally got OURS. This will just give opposing Ds something more to worry about if Chud can get him on the field 10-15 plays a game. Or more if it works.

Assuming Barnidge can consistently get open or Shockey comes back, with Olsen on the other end.. LaFell proved he could get open and make plays. Smitty is.. Smitty. Gettis coming back to at least stretch the field and was productive in one of the worst offenses ever.. Double Trouble still at it with Tolbert thrown into the mix who can run and block and was a TD machine.. And then you give Chud (with one of the most versatile offenses in the game) a version of Wes Welker who mostly faces linebackers and safeties...

and I didn't even mention Cam F'n Newton lol

#115 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

Assuming Barnidge can consistently get open or Shockey comes back, with Olsen on the other end.. LaFell proved he could get open and make plays. Smitty is.. Smitty. Gettis coming back to at least stretch the field and was productive in one of the worst offenses ever.. Double Trouble still at it with Tolbert thrown into the mix who can run and block and was a TD machine.. And then you give Chud (with one of the most versatile offenses in the game) a version of Wes Welker who mostly faces linebackers and safeties...

and I didn't even mention Cam F'n Newton lol

You are preaching to the choir Bleys.

I am interested to see how many carriers Cameron gets this year. I would hope his carries go down, but his scrambles go up. I say he scrambles more out of a feeling than anything. I see him concentrating on moving the chains. So if he sees an opening he may take off quicker than he did last year. Nothing drastic, just to keep the D guessing. He just seemed a little hesitant to just take off last year. I can see him taking those opportunities this year. Take the quick gain, grab an easy first down, keep the D from teeing off. That kind of thing.

We have Otah on a contract year, whether that means anything in this case is anyones guess. But players have a way of showing up in these type years. We got that Somoan dude to bolster the O-line. I would say Chud is in chud heaven about now. Cuz I know he is dreaming up ways to get the ball to Adams out in space. One more weapon... is never enough.

I know some will complain about the D, but hell, I do not care. We have the offensive weapons to put the fear of Zod into the rest of the league. In all my years as a fan, I have never been able to say that. And I like it.........

#116 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

Our defense may not be that far off.. Rivera has proven in multiple locations and systems that he knows defense better than anyone on this forum..

#117 heyyall

heyyall

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

I like it!

#118 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

He is exactly what they hoped AE would someday become.

Stud PR and elusive slot WR. He took snaps in the backfield as well. Can't wait to see all if the ways that Chud's will use his new toy.

#119 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Had not made that connection yet. I do feel bad for AE, he was put in a bad situation.But, I have a feeling his time in a Panther uni are more than likely over. Adams has a chance to make an impact at multiple positions. If I am this excited about this kid, how is Chud feeling? He has to be working his brain full bore looking for an edge, angle, or wrinkle for this kid.

I will go so far as to say that we have made great progress at improving STs, we have tweaked the Offense, and have actually drafted a few talented kids for the D. I see no reason we cannot be fighting for a playoff spot. Once you are in, .........

It is so much more fun when you have a Franchise QB like Cameron. And GOOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#120 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

For those questioning his speed

http://alturl.com/7vs24