Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arlen Specter (D-PA)

33 posts in this topic

Posted

nothing like almost dieing of cancer to make you want to be a better person.

I would think that if this was the reason, he would have resigned his seat and stopped associating with the other crooks and criminals in the senate...

Posted

yep.

you can only be two out of these three things at a time:

honest

smart

republican

Fortunate for me I'm a registered Democrat.

Posted

Any democrat that votes for him in his next election will get exactly what they deserve a wishy washy flip flopper.

Posted

Any democrat that votes for him in his next election will get exactly what they deserve a wishy washy flip flopper.

His own party will try to take him out.

Posted

yep.

you can only be two out of these three things at a time:

honest

smart

republican

Rodeo for someone who was saying Miss California was a Bigot for what she said you are seriously acting like a bigot yourself.

Posted

when did i say i wasn't?

Posted

I think he is a chess piece on this waterboarding memo stuff.

Group A says we are going to release info.

Group B goes well that will harm __ and ____ and oh....

Group A goes, we want this.

Group B goes we will give you Specter if you hold off on some of the most damaging reports.

Group A goes sure and we will toss you some pork that is NOT from Mexico.

Posted

It's ok to eat Mexican pork, just don't make out with it

Posted

Did you see his press conference? He said we was switching parties because he didn't think he could win as a Republican. Like I said, If anybody votes for him they get what they deserve and we have another example of dumbass gullible voters.

Posted

I wonder how all those people who voted for him feel?

They won't care.....he gets the vote becuase he is a people person and pimps himself out on Philly sport's radio everyday and fights for the important things that the people of Pennsylvania find important.....like congessional hearings on how the Patriots cheated and stole the Superbowl away from the Eagles. Personally, I can't stand the guy.

Posted

They won't care.....he gets the vote becuase he is a people person and pimps himself out on Philly sport's radio everyday and fights for the important things that the people of Pennsylvania find important.....like congessional hearings on how the Patriots cheated and stole the Superbowl away from the Eagles. Personally, I can't stand the guy.

What I always thought was particularly laughable about that is that there were Steelers players who publicly stated that they felt they had rings stolen from them by the Pats also since they lost two AFCCs to the Pats in that timeframe, yet this douchewaffle who represents PA (which contains both teams, n'est ce pas?) wasn't concerned with invesitgating for THEM. He was only concerned with the Eagles, of whom he is a fan, which told me the whole thing was a bunch of BS sour grapes. (Nevermind the whole comcast connection.)

Posted

Douchewaffle?