Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arlen Specter (D-PA)

33 posts in this topic

Posted

His own party will try to take him out.

do you mean the democrats?

because as part of the biden - pelosi orchestrated deal, they'll specifically not sponsor a challenger in the primary, something you would know if you'd taken five seconds to learn anything about this.

Posted

keep in mind that all senators are all basically corporate shills

fixed...

Posted

fixed...

well yeah but people seem to have this weird idea that democrats are slightly better in that regard when they're really not. instead of tobacco and guns and brown people killing machines, they get their money from banks and credit industries

Posted

Does Fiz offer anything other than: I'm smarter than any person alive...I know all...You are all uneducated, uninformed poo heads...I stand for nothing, defend nothing, but criticize all things conservative or Republican. I know everything about military operations...Even though I have no experience in the field!!!

Seriously...Dude, you have problems. And here's a big clue for ya...Being a smart ass know-it-all, doesn't mean you know everything.

Posted

Does Fiz offer anything other than: I'm smarter than any person alive...I know all...You are all uneducated, uninformed poo heads...I stand for nothing, defend nothing, but criticize all things conservative or Republican. I know everything about military operations...Even though I have no experience in the field!!!

Seriously...Dude, you have problems. And here's a big clue for ya...Being a smart ass know-it-all, doesn't mean you know everything.

His avatar is dashing and debonair.

Posted

He's smart, but inexperienced and a bit sheltered. But he's a lot less whiny and stident than you, who feels the need to preface everything you say with "you libs" as if the fact that we are all over the place ideologically, and have been for 40 years, does not exist.

You don't have to have been in the military to know and to understand military operations or history. There was this guy who did a great huge program on the Civil War and I doubt he was actually in it.

Posted

Specter is a poo-bag and anyone who's lived in PA for even a minute knows that he was a RINO. This wasn't even newsworthy

Posted

They won't care.....he gets the vote becuase he is a people person and pimps himself out on Philly sport's radio everyday...

I think you're thinking of our governor, Fast Eddie Rendell