Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

Arlen Specter (D-PA)

33 posts in this topic

It's ok to eat Mexican pork, just don't make out with it

Did you see his press conference? He said we was switching parties because he didn't think he could win as a Republican. Like I said, If anybody votes for him they get what they deserve and we have another example of dumbass gullible voters.

I wonder how all those people who voted for him feel?

They won't care.....he gets the vote becuase he is a people person and pimps himself out on Philly sport's radio everyday and fights for the important things that the people of Pennsylvania find important.....like congessional hearings on how the Patriots cheated and stole the Superbowl away from the Eagles. Personally, I can't stand the guy.

They won't care.....he gets the vote becuase he is a people person and pimps himself out on Philly sport's radio everyday and fights for the important things that the people of Pennsylvania find important.....like congessional hearings on how the Patriots cheated and stole the Superbowl away from the Eagles. Personally, I can't stand the guy.

What I always thought was particularly laughable about that is that there were Steelers players who publicly stated that they felt they had rings stolen from them by the Pats also since they lost two AFCCs to the Pats in that timeframe, yet this douchewaffle who represents PA (which contains both teams, n'est ce pas?) wasn't concerned with invesitgating for THEM. He was only concerned with the Eagles, of whom he is a fan, which told me the whole thing was a bunch of BS sour grapes. (Nevermind the whole comcast connection.)

His own party will try to take him out.

do you mean the democrats?

because as part of the biden - pelosi orchestrated deal, they'll specifically not sponsor a challenger in the primary, something you would know if you'd taken five seconds to learn anything about this.

keep in mind that all senators are all basically corporate shills

fixed...

fixed...

well yeah but people seem to have this weird idea that democrats are slightly better in that regard when they're really not. instead of tobacco and guns and brown people killing machines, they get their money from banks and credit industries

Does Fiz offer anything other than: I'm smarter than any person alive...I know all...You are all uneducated, uninformed poo heads...I stand for nothing, defend nothing, but criticize all things conservative or Republican. I know everything about military operations...Even though I have no experience in the field!!!

Seriously...Dude, you have problems. And here's a big clue for ya...Being a smart ass know-it-all, doesn't mean you know everything.

Does Fiz offer anything other than: I'm smarter than any person alive...I know all...You are all uneducated, uninformed poo heads...I stand for nothing, defend nothing, but criticize all things conservative or Republican. I know everything about military operations...Even though I have no experience in the field!!!

Seriously...Dude, you have problems. And here's a big clue for ya...Being a smart ass know-it-all, doesn't mean you know everything.

His avatar is dashing and debonair.