Photo
- - - - -

Arlen Specter (D-PA)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#16 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:23 PM

Any democrat that votes for him in his next election will get exactly what they deserve a wishy washy flip flopper.

His own party will try to take him out.

#17 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:29 PM

yep.

you can only be two out of these three things at a time:

honest
smart
republican

Rodeo for someone who was saying Miss California was a Bigot for what she said you are seriously acting like a bigot yourself.

#18 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:31 PM

when did i say i wasn't?

#19 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,980 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:18 PM

I think he is a chess piece on this waterboarding memo stuff.
Group A says we are going to release info.
Group B goes well that will harm __ and ____ and oh....
Group A goes, we want this.
Group B goes we will give you Specter if you hold off on some of the most damaging reports.
Group A goes sure and we will toss you some pork that is NOT from Mexico.

#20 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:20 PM

It's ok to eat Mexican pork, just don't make out with it

#21 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:30 PM

Did you see his press conference? He said we was switching parties because he didn't think he could win as a Republican. Like I said, If anybody votes for him they get what they deserve and we have another example of dumbass gullible voters.

#22 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,299 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:40 PM

I wonder how all those people who voted for him feel?

They won't care.....he gets the vote becuase he is a people person and pimps himself out on Philly sport's radio everyday and fights for the important things that the people of Pennsylvania find important.....like congessional hearings on how the Patriots cheated and stole the Superbowl away from the Eagles. Personally, I can't stand the guy.

#23 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:12 PM

They won't care.....he gets the vote becuase he is a people person and pimps himself out on Philly sport's radio everyday and fights for the important things that the people of Pennsylvania find important.....like congessional hearings on how the Patriots cheated and stole the Superbowl away from the Eagles. Personally, I can't stand the guy.

What I always thought was particularly laughable about that is that there were Steelers players who publicly stated that they felt they had rings stolen from them by the Pats also since they lost two AFCCs to the Pats in that timeframe, yet this douchewaffle who represents PA (which contains both teams, n'est ce pas?) wasn't concerned with invesitgating for THEM. He was only concerned with the Eagles, of whom he is a fan, which told me the whole thing was a bunch of BS sour grapes. (Nevermind the whole comcast connection.)

#24 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:13 PM

Douchewaffle?

#25 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,057 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

His own party will try to take him out.

do you mean the democrats?

because as part of the biden - pelosi orchestrated deal, they'll specifically not sponsor a challenger in the primary, something you would know if you'd taken five seconds to learn anything about this.

#26 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,349 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

keep in mind that all senators are all basically corporate shills

fixed...

#27 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,057 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:50 PM

fixed...

well yeah but people seem to have this weird idea that democrats are slightly better in that regard when they're really not. instead of tobacco and guns and brown people killing machines, they get their money from banks and credit industries

#28 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

Does Fiz offer anything other than: I'm smarter than any person alive...I know all...You are all uneducated, uninformed poo heads...I stand for nothing, defend nothing, but criticize all things conservative or Republican. I know everything about military operations...Even though I have no experience in the field!!!

Seriously...Dude, you have problems. And here's a big clue for ya...Being a smart ass know-it-all, doesn't mean you know everything.

#29 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

Does Fiz offer anything other than: I'm smarter than any person alive...I know all...You are all uneducated, uninformed poo heads...I stand for nothing, defend nothing, but criticize all things conservative or Republican. I know everything about military operations...Even though I have no experience in the field!!!

Seriously...Dude, you have problems. And here's a big clue for ya...Being a smart ass know-it-all, doesn't mean you know everything.

His avatar is dashing and debonair.

#30 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,338 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:55 AM

He's smart, but inexperienced and a bit sheltered. But he's a lot less whiny and stident than you, who feels the need to preface everything you say with "you libs" as if the fact that we are all over the place ideologically, and have been for 40 years, does not exist.

You don't have to have been in the military to know and to understand military operations or history. There was this guy who did a great huge program on the Civil War and I doubt he was actually in it.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com