Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Teams -->

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

One thing after this offseason we can all say after our minimal FA signings and draft picks:

I think we will finally have an actual special teams unit that can look like they belong in the NFL and maybe become a top unit. It has been far too long both on the coverage and return side of things minus the small flashes we saw in Pilares last season.

Have the days of Michael Bates have been ressurected? We'll see but Murphy has some damn talent to work with now and will not have many excuses if we underperform next season.

Just sayin' :)

Posted · Report post

This thread should have more posts. ST is one of the biggest reasons we've been unsuccessful for a few years

Posted · Report post

I mean really...they've put a lot of work this offseason into making us better there....we're gonna be strong with field position.

I expect our coverage units to be A LOT better

Posted · Report post

Beast O+Beast ST+Decent D=Super Bowl

Posted · Report post

Beast O+Beast ST+Decent D=Super Bowl

I agree. I fully expect us to be ranked #1 in every statistical category ever invented and never lose another game.

Fist bump me brah!

Posted · Report post

I agree. I fully expect us to be ranked #1 in every statistical category ever invented and never lose another game.

Fist bump me brah!

ooh ize see what u doin misterrrr

Posted · Report post

Yeah, Special Teams should be stacked this year. Awesome!

Posted · Report post

its going to help us enormously

Posted · Report post

You know what, people don't look as special teams as an important role in the game. But it very much is just that. It's very important. I respect and greatly aprecciatte rivera and hurney for addressing the needs and I'm very excited to as how well they perform.

Posted · Report post

It's not like our sts can get any worse.

I think it will improve quite dramatically but I still think there is a lot of time, practice, and work involved in order for our sts to clImb their way out of the bottom of the barrel. The Pieces are coming together for sure.

Posted · Report post

Fist bump me brah!

sarcasm.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You know what, people don't look as special teams as an important role in the game. But it very much is just that. It's very important. I respect and greatly aprecciatte rivera and hurney for addressing the needs and I'm very excited to as how well they perform.

They directly cost us two or three wins last seaso . Gave up TD's to Arizons, GB, and Chicago.