Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Draft Josh Norman

137 posts in this topic

Maybe Hurney isnt to blame with all the crappy picks in the past.. Maybe it was just Fox. Rivera seems to know whats good.

This, I think Rivera and his staff deserves alot of props too

I don't worry about off the field trouble for guys from Coastal Carolina. I mean Myrtle Beach is just one huge off the field issue in itself.

i like the pick but ok

More love:

Pick Analysis: Bucky Brooks' take: Norman is a terrific pick for the Panthers. He is a natural corner with outstanding length and athleticism. His superb ball skills will certainly improve the Panthers' ability to create turnovers.

Our D will have a turn around this year like our offense this past season imo love our draft protecting cam/another stud to our oline, giving him another weapon and playmakers on D that could start right away.

Norman interview.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/audio/Josh-Norman-Interview/1043eb14-7971-474a-927d-b29f72d4beb4

Man, this guy can jump and I love, love, love is closing speed. He closes a 2-4 gap trailing a receiver in a second as soon as the QB has thrown the ball. Boy must have those super fast twitch muscles. Good nose for the football.

In the Jim Jones 4-3 defense we want good zone covers who are ball hawks because all the blitz pressure is supposed to hurry the QB throws and allow for a lot of interceptions.