Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Draft Josh Norman

137 posts in this topic

Gotta admit. Hurney is doing his thing this draft.

Not as good as Gilmore but ill take him

Not as good as Gilmore but ill take him

you mean stephon gilmore, the 1st round pick?

I'm liking this pick. I still believe Hogan is our answer at Cb and have been saying that since last year, but I love Norman's ball skills and fearless play.

Like the pick!

On the side, most of you sure have changed tunes since last night!

LOL

As much as I love Kuechly (no homo) this could end up being our best pick (in terms of value).

Like the pick!

On the side, most of you sure have changed tunes since last night!

LOL

it's hilarious and I guess I shouldn't expect anything different when looking at the insanity of crying like babies because certain people didn't get the pick they wanted while knowing they are completely irrelevant to the process. The cherry on top is the crying ensues because they think they know better than the coaches who actually evaluate talent in real life..

I'm liking this pick. I still believe Hogan is our answer at Cb and have been saying that since last year, but I love Norman's ball skills and fearless play.

I'm interested to see how we primarily use our CBs.. all 3 may better fit bump and run man coverage...

We may not have Revis Island, but hopefully we can make do with Lake Norman. /rimshot

Was the 58 player on Mayock's top 100. He's 6'0 tall and a ball hawk who could have went in the 3rd round. I hate to say it but Hurney is kicking ass on day 3. I love this pick.

I think this is a better version of Captain. Can anyone explain his slow 40?