Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Draft Josh Norman

137 posts in this topic

I think this is a better version of Captain. Can anyone explain his slow 40?

He plays better and Faster on Film and in pads then in shorts. Plus he killed it at the senior bowl. Should have been a 3rd round pick.

No sisters, no sisters lol

Is he 6'0, or 6'2 ?

http://www.goccusports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/norman_josh00.html

any video interviews with this dude. I knw a girl going to his party tonite

lol at people thinking he's gonna start week 1, he's slow as fug. Kuechly is faster than him lollolololol.

We may not have Revis Island, but hopefully we can make do with Lake Norman. /rimshot

That deserves a thumbs up ...well done.

Saw mcshay had him as the third best bpa going into today and Joe Adams was his # 1

Saw mcshay had him as the third best bpa going into today and Joe Adams was his # 1

Saw that too.

We had a great draft

Not sure if someone posted this article, I thought it was good:

“Trust me, 31 other teams passed me up five times and I tell you what, that is definitely not going unnoticed,” Norman said. “Not going unnoticed at all. I’m going to make sure that’s etched in my head every time I face off.”

"Ron Rivera said in the team’s post-draft news conference. “If you look around at what’s happening in our division and then in the league itself, people are having these big receivers and Tampa Bay did themselves a great service getting a guy like Vincent Jackson and Atlanta did last year when they went out and got Julio Jones. So you’ve got to be able to compete against those guys, and you’ve got to have guys that have that kind of ability.

Josh will be a little bit of a project in terms of his learning and developing, but we feel pretty confident in what his athleticism brings to the table. That was exciting.”

http://www.myrtlebea...-norman-in.html

The kid has the right attitude -it will be interesting to see the competition between him, Hogan and Butler and Munnerlyn