Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Draft Josh Norman

137 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree with Zod and SCP with this draft. It's been outstanding so far and definitely could be the best draft by the Panther's ever.

Posted

When I saw us draft a 6' CB, I said, "Hell ya!". From Coastal Carolina no less. Then I read the analysis. Great pick! So far, I'm giving an A+ for our draft.

Posted

Like this pick...competition for Hogan. McShay said the pick was a steal, has the potential to be a great corner.

Posted

Really, really like this pick BTW. Guy is a big time sleeper.

Posted

Talking heads are really talking up the Panthers draft and how much they love Cam.....Man how the times have changed from last year. Gotta Love it.....

Posted

This pick makes the first 4 draft picks even better. Norman is a steal. I didnt realize he was still on the board. I could have sworn he was picked in the 4th rd.

Anyways..We got a LB whos a stud. An OL thats a stud. A WR/returner whos a stud. A DE who can get to the QB and now a CB who will compete for a starting spot if we coach him up well.

Very.Awesome.Draft.

1 person likes this

Posted

The perfect pick. I am extremely excited for next season. Everything is aligned. Let's get it done.

Posted

124 inch broad jump, #1 in the draft. We have our guy to go against brick hand Jones & White

Posted

best part about this pick is it reminded me of this video:

2 people like this

Posted

Mayock talking good stuff about him on NFL network. Looks like he's a good INT guy.

He's gushing about our draft in general, too.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like him because he is confident, he takes risks. Sometimes that works and sometimes it does not, we have picked aggressive players in this draft at every spot. Great job Hurney, RR, and scouting for sticking with the philosophy that "it is what is is" is gone forever.

Posted

Experts really like our draft.