Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Norman Info

94 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not concerned with your friend's opinion. Not a knock on him, but I will go with the paid analysts who seem to all love him across the board.

Right, and most certainly respect your decision to do so. For all you know I am making this up.

These analyst look at "tape" and I think a lot of guys just piggyback off each others opinion.

Let me remind you that these same analyst also don't get a feel for what type of person a player is outside of the game and in real life.

The guy who is in the NFL said Norman is a good player but is a douche. That's at least an endorsement from someone who is in the NFL believing the guy can make it in the league.

Posted · Report post

Okay. Im sure Rivera and Hurney's sources were much better than yours. Theres a reason they picked the kid.

I'm sure Hurney had reasons for all those guys he picked that are no longer on the team or in the NFL. Simply having reasons isn't enough- I hope they have good reasons.

Posted · Report post

This can explain why he did not go to a bigger school and also why he fell in the draft. They must figure that they can change his attitude and make him a productive citizen as well as a guy who can play in the NFL.

Posted · Report post

Okay. Im sure Rivera and Hurney's sources were much better than yours. Theres a reason they picked the kid.

This isn't a source really man. It's a good friend of mine.

I also find it hilarious that a lot of posters rag on the analyst and talk so much crap about them until they can be used to defend their argument.

Posted · Report post

If I heard it right in the interview, he originally had an offer from Georgia and became a late qualifier and ended up sitting out.

Everything I heard from the interview has me even more excited.

Doesn't sound like a douche, and even if he was a douche there's plenty of great football players who aren't liked by everyone. I love the pick.

Posted · Report post

This can explain why he did not go to a bigger school and also why he fell in the draft. They must figure that they can change his attitude and make him a productive citizen as well as a guy who can play in the NFL.

don't sleep on the Coastal Carolina program dude. They're putting a lot of players in the NFL the past 5 years. Not bad considering it didn't even have a FB program a decade ago.

Posted · Report post

Maybe your buddy had a conflict of interest with him??? Just saying....

Posted · Report post

Good thing he plays corner, the best ones are douches and the most selfish guys on the team.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If I heard it right in the interview, he originally had an offer from Georgia and became a late qualifier and ended up sitting out.

Everything I heard from the interview has me even more excited.

Doesn't sound like a douche, and even if he was a douche there's plenty of great football players who aren't liked by everyone. I love the pick.

Agree with your last sentence. Lot's of famous, talented people are assholes in real life.

If the guy can stay out of trouble and be a team guy, this looks like a steal.

Posted · Report post

Rivera will get is mind right.

Was funny as hell last camp where he made Goodson carry the ball around all day.

Or he'll ship his ass out of town. ;)

I second that opinion. Thing about any of these guys is that Coach R and JR seem to have a pretty low threshold for BS. I think they'll either get with the program, or the program will get along without them. So until I see evidence otherwise, I'm willing to extend the benefit of the doubt to all the newbies.

Posted · Report post

Smitty will beat his ass if he gets out of line.

NORMAN, YOU BETTER TALK TO KEN LUCAS.

Posted · Report post

I have a feeling he's starting week 1