Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Josh Norman Info

94 posts in this topic

great pick looked at his combine and loved his backpedal and acceleration to the ball but his hip motion was a little sloppy and of

course the level of play was subpar in college: will probably make it on the team as a fifth CB. I don't think we can put him on the

practice squad because other teams will take him.

I aint buying that.

He will easily be 3-4th CB.

And I wouldnt be shocked to see him starting. Has good ball skills and can really get up and defend passes.

My only concern is his speed to stay with fast WR's

Was listening to WFNZ this afternoon and one of the guys on the show said he has a friend who is a coach at Coastal.

He quoted his friend as saying Norman has been one of the hardest players he's ever had to coach.

I truly believe what my friend and NFL player told me. I still love the pick and Norman will find out quickly what flies at a NCAA D1-AA school won't in the NFL.

I believe you. Your friend is probably right. Corners are notorious for being d!cks.

Once he joins the big boys and Smitty flies by him like he is standing still, he will get a dose of humility. No one on our team is going to be kissing his butt like he was accustomed to at CC.

Hopefully, he adapts well. He has nice ball skills and we could definitely stand some of that in our defensive backfield.

I got to see Josh Norman in person this year, and I wasn't impressed

I go to Liberty and we played Coastal at home and absolutely destroyed them. Our number one wide receiver Chris Summers who was signed by the Bears as a UDFA absolutely destroyed Josh Norman. Summers put up 85 yards on five receptions against Norman.

Fricken torched Coastal 64-27.

Bottom line, hope for the good douche and not the bad douche

I don't buy these people that think Ron Rivera is going to single handedly turn every problem child into an All Pro. Rivera is a busy guy. He doesn't have time to raise these kids. People rarely change.

edit: And to clarify I'm not say Josh Norman is a bad pick. I just don't expect Ron Rivera to change 53 players.

Dan Pompei of National Football post names him as one of the 9 best bang for the buck selections.

Calls him 2nd round talent who fell cuz of character concerns.

Adds credibility to op IMO

Steve Smith can be selfish and a dck but we love him. Just saying......

This team needs more douchebags. We need that attitude that we're better than everyone else.

That's why I want Shockey back.

I will be cool with him until he's found in tenn. hiding in the trunk of a car.

He's hard to coach, huh?

I want to see him come into camp and try some poo with Rivera. THAT would be priceless.