Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

Stupid Shyt You Have Heard A Yankee Say

51 posts in this topic

Do I introduce myself as Panthro?

For the sake of the children, I edited out your actual name.

I lived all over the South for 36 years. After living here for almost nine months, I can safely say that the people up here are vastly more intelligent and the woman are equally as hot. I'm so glad to be away from brain dead redneck trash.

Flame away.

Disagree.

The women are not nearly as good looking, and many of those folks have rarely been out of their own state, except to go to Disney World.

Disagree.

The women are not nearly as good looking, and many of those folks have rarely been out of their own state, except to go to Disney World.

while true of much of the rural north, these things are not true of new york city.

while true of much of the rural north, these things are not true of new york city.

Ever been to Long Island?

Ever been to Long Island?

unfortunately.

thankfully, long island proper isn't new york city, just Brooklyn and Queens are. good fishing though.

I have rarely met a segment of the population so densely populated that have no idea of the World around them.

You've been to Gastonia?

1 person likes this

Not densely populated. Just dense.

Don't hate on Yankees!

At least I am a Panther fan... right?

I have rarely met a segment of the population so densely populated that have no idea of the World around them.

guess just like anywhere else it depends on who you're around... larger numbers of all types in NYC for better or worse.

definitely a self-centered place though and if they're native new yorkers they generally just travel to "destinations" so they have very little experience with what they oh-so-charmingly refer to as "flyover country."