#76 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:50 PM

Chandler just f*cked up that alley-opp lol.

#77 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

The FIBA International game really benefits team USA because they can play much more physical defense than they can in the NBA.

#78 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

USA up 37-32 at the half.

LeBron and Kobe are by far the best players on the court right now.

Iguodala and Westbrook are also quietly putting together good games respectively.

#79 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

It would've been nice to see my boy Rubio and Calderon tear apart the US. :)

I love USA, but not so much for team US BB. They're a few greedy bunch on that team. Id like to see someone knock them out so they'll shut up about being better than the dream team. And so MJ, Bird, and Magic can laugh at em.

Only team US I cheer for are the men and women soccer team. Those are teams that actually play with a heart for the red, white and blue.

#80 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:03 PM

USA, USA, USA!!!

#81 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

I dnt like how Rookies are getting a spot on the team US , esp during the Olympic. Like Okafor's rookie year and now AD. Even though Cousins is a knuckle head, I think he deserve a spot more than Anthony Davis. Davis has yet prove anything in the NBA, and yet he received a spot.

That's fugging stupid. Especially, how Melo and Jr smith are complaining about LINSANITY's contract. Calling it ridiculous and Smith saying other players deserve a contract more than Lin. Lin actually proved he can win in the NBA. AD hasn't proved junk and hes infront of Cousins.

#82 cavic7585

cavic7585

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

Man I love these international rules. I wish basketball was a more physical game.

#83 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

They can't put Cousins out there, he is a hot head; the last thing they need is Cousins out there trying to body check people.

The U.S. just got unlucky with all the injuries.

Keep in mind, we are missing guys (to injury) like Dwight Howard, LaMarcus Aldridge, Blake Griffin, Dwayne Wade, and Derrick Rose.

Then there are other guys who could have made it in Chris Bosh, Eric Gordon and Rudy Gay.

#84 cavic7585

cavic7585

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:37 PM

Love needs to play more.

#85 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

This PG on Brazil reminds me of Ginobili. He has great court awareness and vision. Still, Brazil is 2 or 3 players away from being able to beat the US. As good as several of their players were, it is obvious a few of the players are clearly outclassed. The backup guards have especially struggled with the US.

It is a six point game as I type. Great showing from Brazil. This is great for the NBA and basketball in general. The more the game grows the better the talent in the NBA will be. Picking from a pool of 7 billion players will yield better players than a selection from 400 million players.

#86 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

They can't put Cousins out there, he is a hot head; the last thing they need is Cousins out there trying to body check people.

The U.S. just got unlucky with all the injuries.

Keep in mind, we are missing guys (to injury) like Dwight Howard, LaMarcus Aldridge, Blake Griffin, Dwayne Wade, and Derrick Rose.

Then there are other guys who could have made it in Chris Bosh, Eric Gordon and Rudy Gay.

Would've liked to have guys like Aldrige , Duncan, Rose, and Gordon on the team.

#87 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

This PG on Brazil reminds me of Ginobili. He has great court awareness and vision. Still, Brazil is 2 or 3 players away from being able to beat the US. As good as several of their players were, it is obvious a few of the players are clearly outclassed. The backup guards have especially struggled with the US.

It is a six point game as I type. Great showing from Brazil. This is great for the NBA and basketball in general. The more the game grows the better the talent in the NBA will be. Picking from a pool of 7 billion players will yield better players than a selection from 400 million players.

Yah the dude is pretty good.

#88 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

I think Brazil could give Spain a run for the money if Brazil's point guards play at a high level because size wise they match up great with Spain.

Good showing by Brazil, better win by USA.

#89 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,403 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

I think Brazil could give Spain a run for the money if Brazil's point guards play at a high level because size wise they match up great with Spain.

Good showing by Brazil, better win by USA.

Not really. Argentina, France or Russia could give Spain a run but not Brazil. Brazil has a good Point, and a few nice big man but does not stack well with Calderon, Ibaka, Pau and Marc Gasol.
Spain will def give USA a headache.

#90 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,491 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

If Brazil gave the U.S. this much trouble they are capable of giving Spain a run for their money. Brazil is easily the fourth best team in the Olympics and they were the only one's who gave the U.S. a good game in the 2008 Olympics. Also don't be mistaken, U.S. is still the team to beat.

France is too old and Russian's are weak.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users