Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Special One

What The "experts" Are Saying About Our Draft

46 posts in this topic

The "Experts" agree with the vast majority of Huddlers:

64% A grade

30% B grade

Only Charles Johnson has proven he can actually play.

Now that you guys drafted a QB, shouldn't you be bloviating on the www.racistmascotredskinfans.com message board?

I really think we had an excellent draft and getting both Alexander and Adams in the 4th will turn out to be HUGE value picks.

Now that you guys drafted a QB, shouldn't you be bloviating on the www.racistmascotredskinfans.com message board?

You mean two QB's, which everyone including me is scratching their heads at?

Sounds like they're hedging their bet on RG3 a little bit before he's even taken the field, typical Skins move, it's why they are doomed to failure.

I really think we had an excellent draft and getting both Alexander and Adams in the 4th will turn out to be HUGE value picks.

I agree, I'm happy with our draft. I certainly feel better now than before the draft. Our young dlinemen and secondary haave some good potential .

I know its hard for some but please try to follow along and stick to the subject. If you want to discuss the Washington Redskins feel free to start your own topic. My post about the defensive line was valid.

Would you like some cheese with that wine?

cant go wrong with taking big 12 defensive player of the year and SEC special teams player of the year in the 4th round. 1st round -college defensive player of the year....pretty damn solid right there.

cant go wrong with taking big 12 defensive player of the year and SEC special teams player of the year in the 4th round. 1st round -college defensive player of the year....pretty damn solid right there.

Damn straight