Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Is 10 On Nfln's Top 10 Heisman Winners In The Nfl

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd say that nice, but when Tim fuggin The Golden Calf of Bristol was like #7, it's some bullshit.

Posted

Is the list a ranking of how good those Heisman winners are/have been in the NFL? Or is it just the best Heisman winners who are in the NFL?

Posted

NFL accomplishments.

Look at the order of this list, it's plain stupid. If anything, Cam should be 9 with The Golden Calf of Bristol at 10, if he's on the list at all

1. Barry Sanders
  2. Roger Staubach
  3. O.J. Simpson
  4. Paul Hornung
  5. Charles Woodson
  6. Tony Dorsett
  7. The Golden Calf of Bristol
  8. Earl Campbell
  9. Marcus Allen
  10. Cam Newton

Cam should be behind Marcus/Earl, but having him behind 7 is plain stupid

Posted

Lol fu*king tools. Switch Cammy Cam and Teblow and then you have it right

Posted

yeah, I don't understand The Golden Calf of Bristol being on the list. It's widely known that he sucks

Posted

The Golden Calf of Bristol over Earl Fu*king Campbell?

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png?1318394475

Posted

Yeah, over both Earl Campbell & Marcus Allen

A fuging joke.

Posted

Cam and The Golden Calf of Bristol should not be on this list, two other guys are more accomplished in the NFL were Tim Brown and Desmond Howard. One year of great play in the NFL doesn't make you more accomplished then a Super Bowl MVP or a 1000 catch WR

no I did not forget Marcus Allen and Earl Campbell I just wanted to list two lesser guyz

oh and one more Charles Woodson the only defensive player to win the Heisman Trophy

the guy who would be number one if racism wasn't so bad in the 1950s is Syracuse's Jim Brown

Posted

Cam and The Golden Calf of Bristol should not be on this list, two other guys are more accomplished in the NFL were Tim Brown and Desmond Howard. One year of great play in the NFL doesn't make you more accomplished then a Super Bowl MVP or a 1000 catch WR

no I did not forget Marcus Allen and Earl Campbell I just wanted to list two lesser guyz

oh and one more Charles Woodson the only defensive player to win the Heisman Trophy

I understand why Cam was on it, but you're right, there was more than a few Heisman winners in the Pro Football HoF that could have been on that list.

Posted

Woodson should have been #3.

Posted

I have been poised about this list since it aired last Tuesday. Neither cam nor teblow deserve to be on this list when there are hall of famers that won the heisman that were left off. Just dumb simple and plain.

Posted

My goodness, I swear I'm tired of The Golden Calf of Bristol. He's fuging horrible, I could ACTUALLY understand the media sucking Tom Brady's stick because he's accomplished things.