Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dt - It Isn't Quite As Bad As You Think.

82 posts in this topic

Posted

I have one question for all of those who think it is unforgivable that we didn't get a DT in the draft or FA: Have you been paying attention... like... at all? RR and Hurney have stated on the record numerous times this offseason that they feel comfortable with the growth of both Fua and McClain, and believe getting Edwards back makes us instantly better at that position. There's never been a single indication that they're as uncomfortable with the DT position as everyone thinks they should be.

Posted

Posting my opinion on an average DT at best is not trolling. Maybe i'm just too blunt and to the point.

That wasn't even really directed at you, more heyyall.

The first part of my post was for you.

Posted

Edwards = mountain

Shirely = twisted mutant steel

Kearse = Athletic 320

McClain = dancing teddy bear

Fua= soda can

Posted

Posting my opinion on an average DT at best is not trolling. Maybe i'm just too blunt and to the point.

unless you predicted that he'd be injured in camp then you weren't correct about anything

2 people like this

Posted

Good grief, tough crowd.

If we got got to 21st in run defense in those last 5 games and we get Edwards, Beason, Kuekly, Davis coming in don't you think we'll improve a little bit?

Posted

Good grief, tough crowd.

If we got got to 21st in run defense in those last 5 games and we get Edwards, Beason, Kuekly, Davis coming in don't you think we'll improve a little bit?

Only if you're the least be sensible.

Posted

Edwards is nothing but a warm body. Always has been, always will be. I remember posting that he wouldn't be much help when they signed him and i was right.

Riverainput.png

1 person likes this

Posted

The graveyard is littered with former coaches who felt comfortable with the growth of their players.

Posted

i'm surprised that people don't just scoreboard grits whenever he steps out of line. the panthers and cam planted his shitcan favorite team last season and more of the same is coming down the pipe.

1 person likes this

Posted

Edwards is nothing but a warm body. Always has been, always will be. I remember posting that he wouldn't be much help when they signed him and i was right.

You we're right based on something that Ron had no control over. It was a freak injury. And I got news for you, einstein, sometimes a defense just needs a big fat "warm body" to just eat up space and let the LBs/pass rushers do their thing.

Man you are one of the worst posters on this board and everyone laughs at you.

Posted

i agree with pedobear

Posted

i'm surprised that people don't just scoreboard grits whenever he steps out of line. the panthers and cam planted his shitcan favorite team last season and more of the same is coming down the pipe.

The smart skins fans have already jumped ship to the ravens.