#16 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

Yea take your ball and go home ladies. Quitting is your specialty. You love the Hornets so much, why not create your own Hornet fluffers board? Nah, its much easier leeching off the Bobcats, depending on the Bobcats, begging the Bobcats. For a franchise you guys claim you cant relate to and sucks so bad you sure do seem attached to our resources. Still attempting to make due with what Uncle Bob left you. Youre not too proud for that. Lol.

#17 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

Yeah, this guy is definitely a tool. I see you wearing a Yankees hat. Please tell me you wear Yankees hats?

So tooly... fuggitabowtit

#18 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

Posted Image

#19 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

Posted Image

#20 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,472 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

Just the constant bringing up of race at every turn is what does it. And you are right, I could care less about the bobcats. I'm a casual fan of theirs but they are far from my favorite team. a thread about Silas getting fired turns into the same old poo. It's retarded.

#21 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

Posted Image

Haha well played.

#22 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,623 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

CoW, that is how I feel often discussing things with KT. I think that either he is a huge troll or he sees the world a bit differently than most posters here. It certainly seems like to him, there are racism-related undercurrents everywhere and in literally everything. In some cases, I do agree with him. Often, though, I think claiming racism is an excuse to obscure legitimate concerns or issues. He also frequently uses race-related arguments to try to discredit the opinion of other posters. Meh.

#23 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,637 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

Look, if as mods, you don't want to enforce your own standards of behavior, fine.

Why not unlock the Hornets Re brand thread then?

It isn't hard to skip over the posts that add no value to the discussion.

#24 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,472 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

Man I'm fully aware of the racial problems and injustices in this country but you are correct, no matter what the topic or direction of thread race pops up. He starts slinging names as well as personal insults. poo gets old quick. And you damn well know he would never show up at a huddle tailgate spewing that garbage. He's gotta be a mega troll. At least I hope he is.

#25 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,958 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

I don't see how one person is allowed to make racist comments but if anyone else does 1/4 of that, they would get banned.

#26 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,623 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

You remember last year before the draft, don't you?

I think part of is that certain people continue to bait him after the explosions which gives him an excuse to claim he was just defending himself or whatever.

#27 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,637 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

You remember last year before the draft, don't you?

I think part of is that certain people continue to bait him after the explosions which gives him an excuse to claim he was just defending himself or whatever.

Yes, it is definitely going both ways.

It is disappointing too. There is an argument to be made for keeping the Bobcats brand that doesn't require race to be an issue, much less the central theme.

#28 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,354 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

I don't see how one person is allowed to make racist comments but if anyone else does 1/4 of that, they would get banned.

Not true...check out all of these posts directed at KT and tell me they aren't race baiting. This poster has never gotten an infraction, warning, or a thread asking to have him banned.

KT, in high school (assuming you graduated, and I would actually be surprised if you did based on statistics)

King I bet you've been arrested or at least a couple of your cousins have been.

I have a better chance of purchasing the Hornets than you do. The NBA doesn't take food stamps.

Meh. Do you spend your welfare/child support money on bobcat tickets?

http://www.carolinah...89#entry1714089

I'm surprised you're even aware of the Mint Museum. Didn't think you'd left West Blvd your entire life.

It's hard for me to argue against someone who used to wait in line for Jordans at Freedom Mall.

#29 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,472 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

Without digging through the threads myself you make an excellent point. I did read the thread you provided and it does seem that mr td instigated that particular thread.

#30 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,637 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Not true...check out all of these posts directed at KT and tell me they aren't race baiting. This poster has never gotten an infraction, warning, or a thread asking to have him banned.

Absolutely correct X-Clown.

However, is it unreasonable to expect a moderator to set a good example and act like the adult in the room?

If not, what is the purpose of a moderator? What does moderation mean?

I think it would be appropriate to ban anyone that race baits.

What if the Mod is doing it too? Then what do you do?

http://www.carolinah...89#entry1714089

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com