#47 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

There are far more stellar examples of his racism throughout the board and that thread. Like bringing up the Civil War and telling me my heritage is one of hate and that I should stick to NASCAR because I'm white. But that's acceptable to post, apparently.

#48 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

There are far more stellar examples of his racism throughout the board and that thread. Like bringing up the Civil War and telling me my heritage is one of hate and that I should stick to NASCAR because I'm white. But that's acceptable to post, apparently.

Neither are "acceptable", but your initial statement was claiming that only KT makes racially charged posts without getting infracted/banned. And he did get banned at some point last year, but whatever.

#49 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

Third Degree has made his own share of racist posts. And he's basically tried to join other white people in piling on me. One of the few african americans on this board. Ive asked him to post basketball in our forum, but he just uses it as a place to vent about me and other blacks. It doesnt bother me knowing Third Degree has to pile on me with other white people to feel good about himself. He started with me, like most of the racist people on this board who follow and troll me around. Its all love though. They fear me, I don't fear them. I keep them up at night, they don't cross my mind when I'm not here.

#50 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,960 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

Third Degree has made his own share of racist posts. And he's basically tried to join other white people in piling on me. One of the few african americans on this board. Ive asked him to post basketball in our forum, but he just uses it as a place to vent about me and other blacks. It doesnt bother me knowing Third Degree has to pile on me with other white people to feel good about himself. He started with me, like most of the racist people on this board who follow and troll me around. Its all love though. They fear me, I don't fear them. I keep them up at night, they don't cross my mind when I'm not here.

No one has piled on you.

We say that Johnson failed as an owner and you say we are racist.

We say that Jordan has failed so far as an owner and you call us racist.

Our evaluations are based in Nothing but their performance and the product that they have put on the court. It has Nothing to do with race.

Those of us who judge Johnson and Jordan as poor owners also say that Geoege Shinn was a terrible owner and piece if crap as a human being.

#51 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

MadHatter basically uses our NBA forum as a place to vent about KT and black people.

Almost every single one of his posts are him slamming an african american. Ive asked Hatter to contribute with basketball dialogue, but he opts for angry white racist rants every time. If he talked basketball like the other normal human beings, things would go smoother. But between talking basketball and joining other white people to pile on a black person, he opts for the 2nd option every time.

#52 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,454 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Racist hate or sarcasm?

I vote for racist sarcasm.

#53 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 4,829 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

No one has piled on you.

We say that Johnson failed as an owner and you say we are racist.

We say that Jordan has failed so far as an owner and you call us racist.

Our evaluations are based in Nothing but their performance and the product that they have put on the court. It has Nothing to do with race.

Those of us who judge Johnson and Jordan as poor owners also say that Geoege Shinn was a terrible owner and piece if crap as a human being.

No use telling him anything, he's got it in his head the evil white man is wrong and just because we want better ownership that we're all white devils. Preach on, Malcolm X Jr.

It's sad that it's gotten to this point, really. I posted on the Bobcats board for a good while before this garbage started.

#54 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

It is sad. The lack of african americans on this board emboldens people like yourself Third Degree to pile on the few we do have. You don't come to the Bobcats forum to talk basketball. 3/4 of your posts were putting the Bobcats down and telling their fans they suck. You guys always do the whole "throw rocks, then hide your hands" routine.

#55 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,343 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

proposed drinking game: everytime KT calls someone a racist take a drink

#56 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

But you ARE racist. Its not far fetched. Just read your posts. You call all black people "ghetto". LOL.

#57 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

From the Jim Crow thread...

many items portray black men as lazy, violent or inarticulate

I guess they posted current statistics for unemployment, crime and literacy rates?

Like I said, you put a bunch of R0CKnR0LLA's together in one place unchecked, and their true feelings come out. It emboldens them, it makes them feel safe. Guarantee you put R0CKnR0LLA in a room full of upstanding black people (if he's not too scared) by HIMSELF, and you don't get this rhetoric. He KNOWS not to say stupid poo like this. But on a message board that's 90% white, this is par for the course. And no one confronts him about it, except folks like me.

#58 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,529 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

It is sad. The lack of african americans on this board emboldens people like yourself Third Degree to pile on the few we do have. You don't come to the Bobcats forum to talk basketball. 3/4 of your posts were putting the Bobcats down and telling their fans they suck. You guys always do the whole "throw rocks, then hide your hands" routine.

the problem is, your comments (such as those linked above in this thread) are part of the problem. As long as you, RnR, MrTD or whoever continue to make ridiculous "sarcastic" racist remarks, it just perpetuates it all. IMO, you basically admit you enjoy this poo with how you act, because instead of ignoring it etc, you revel in it. I don't know if you are a racist or not but you obviously enjoy throwing the same barbs at people that you received - and you don't hesitate to label others.

I do think that a lot of these guys are just contributing to the problem, but so are you.

#59 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 4,829 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

I just want KT to admit he is racist. He's called people hicks God knows how many times, not to mention the times he's told me or others the NBA "isn't NASCAR." What the hell is that supposed to mean? Please backtrack and explain how that's not racist.

Also, I'm not a damned bit racist. I shouldn't have to defend myself, hell my favorite players on both our teams are predominantly black, not to mention my good friends of varying racial backgrounds. I'd like to know how many white people KT considers a friend and not a white devil. Probably 0. I've never heard KT say a good thing about a single white athlete we have.

#60 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,454 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:54 PM

Recently, Mr. Benson, the soon-to-be owner of the New Orleans NBA franchise, announced he would be changing the name of the team to something more in keeping with the area, potentially freeing up the Hornets name to be reclaimed by Charlotte's NBA franchise.

The owners of the original Charlotte NBA franchise wanted them to be called the Charlotte Spirit, but a name-the-team contest yielded "Hornets" as the winning choice instead. No one, to my knowledge, was accused of having ulterior motives for wanting a different name.

Recent polling by the CO asked what name people would prefer if MJ were to rename the team. Of approximately 10,000 respondents, 87 percent preferred "Hornets", 3 Percent preferred the "Bobcats", 3 percent "Cougars" and 2 percent "Other". Evidently, just like in the 80's, locals still preferred "Hornets" over any other option.

"Hornets" had been used for Charlotte sports teams before, including a minor league baseball team that was located in the city from 1901 to 1972, as well as a World Football League team that played there from 1974 to 1975. In addition, the Charlotte 49ers and Davidson Wildcats of the NCAA play annually for the Hornets' Nest Trophy. Source: Wikipedia "Charlotte Hornets".

Naturally a topic was created on the Huddle's Bobcat forum to discuss the possible change. Ultimately, those in favor of the name change to "Hornets" were accused of being racially motivated by the moderator. The moderator! Simply Unbeelievable!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com