Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers128

Paul Silas Will Not Return As Head Coach Of Charlotte Bobcats

71 posts in this topic

Don;t ever complain about KT trolling.

That is true that that post started it, but he is supposed to be modding the forum and not continuing this stuff. It goes both ways in this forum lately...

Getting back to the Head Coach search. Will anyone like a Nate McMillan want the job in Charlotte? Almost have to go with a no name assistant coach, Nate and some of the others have better options than the Bobcats.

Don;t ever complain about KT trolling.

Basically, people have realized nothing will be done about KT so now they just find their own ways to deal with it - including creating angry threads about it, trolling KT, and being just general jerks about the situation.

What the hell does racism have to do with any of this? Blah.

On the coaching search... I never understood while a lot of the same NBA coaches are cycled and past around the league.... Shouldn't teams be looking for someone new who has not been givin a chance yet?

Getting back to the Head Coach search. Will anyone like a Nate McMillan want the job in Charlotte? Almost have to go with a no name assistant coach, Nate and some of the others have better options than the Bobcats.

McMillan has ties to NC so that's why he has been brought up. Still not the most appealing job but it makes it more likely for someone like McMillan.

On the coaching search... I never understood while a lot of the same NBA coaches are cycled and past around the league.... Shouldn't teams be looking for someone new who has not been givin a chance yet?

I agree. But sometimes it's the known vs the unknown.

I agree. But sometimes it's the known vs the unknown.

A large part of it is the idea that you really need to be better than last season at almost any cost when you are a very bad team (or even a mediocre one hoping to make more playoff pushes). It isn't always about winning a championship any time in the short term. That is obviously the hope - but there are some cases where it is about hiring someone that can make a team competitive and get it to a place where it is building a solid foundation.

PLEASE!!!! This season has all ready been enough, it would be nice if all of this talk could be debated in 1 thread dedicated to this. I am not a fan of seeing almost EVERY SINGLE CHARLOTTE BOBCAT related thread turn into this poo. Please just stop or take it all to one thread.

Which thread is that?? The one that keeps getting locked?? How about I designate this thread the re-brand/racism thread.

Cool? I would love to talk in the re-branding thread about all of this, but certain people purposely sabotage it.

Which thread is that?? The one that keeps getting locked?? How about I designate this thread the re-brand/racism thread.

Cool? I would love to talk in the re-branding thread about all of this, but certain people purposely sabotage it.

Then create a new one. Or dont and quit arguing the same points over and over again. One of those 2 options

This forum is becoming unreadable.

Silas' firing has nothing to do with previous discussions that were locked because of someone's own insecurities and covert hatred.

As far as the article, I love Silas, so I hate that he had to be the guy to endure this horrible season and then we just let him walk (although he'll remain on as a consultant).

I feel he should've gotten another year after we bring in our draft pick, but I guess the timing is right. Thanks for all you've done Paul.

And I do NOT want SVG, and McMillan might be okay, but I've got questions about him as well. As Wojo pointed out, it's gonna be hard to get any established coach or talented up-and-comer to take this job, so we're likely gonna get stuck with another Sam Vincent for a year or two.

Id rather we fail as the Bobcats then to conform to the wishes of racists and non fans. No ones put a gun to your head teeray. If Bob bothers you that much, the door is that way.

i don't understand. I am hoping Michael Jordan succeeds and am pulling for him 100%. That is why I go to games, watch their games, buy their gear, etc.

I want him to re-brand because I want MJ to be successful.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4