#16 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

Wish him the best. Wouldn't mind Dwayne Casey or Mike Malone.

#17 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

If Stan Van Gundy is available I'd like to see the team go after him.

#18 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

I want the BOBCATS to be successful teeray. Thats different than what you stated. The BOBCATS need a new head coach, not the fairweather city of Charlotte. Our website is bobcats.com not charlotte.com

#19 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

It's about time. He's not head coach material, sorry. We need a real coach to get this bunch of scrubs ready to play and not embarrass the city again.

Also, can we get a new mod?

#20 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

Anyone want Stephen Silas?

#21 Wesmesss

Wesmesss

Panthers/ECU/Bobcats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

"From roster to salary to ownership, Charlotte will be offering one of the least appealing coaching jobs in modern NBA history." -per @wojyahoonba.

I'm very optimistic about our next hire....

#22 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

Anyone want Stephen Silas?

Please no. We need someone a bit more proven/experienced. We may have to go with someone like him though, not sure who wants THIS team haha.

#23 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

I want McMillan. Just hope he doesn't slow down our team too much.

Paul Silas wasn't the problem with this team though.

#24 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Please no. We need someone a bit more proven/experienced. We may have to go with someone like him though, not sure who wants THIS team haha.

I don't think its going to happen. Its going to be an unknown guy. I just hope hes from a good coaching staff.

#25 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

Make MJ coach!

#26 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,824 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

I want the BOBCATS to be successful teeray. Thats different than what you stated. The BOBCATS need a new head coach, not the fairweather city of Charlotte. Our website is bobcats.com not charlotte.com

And I want the franchise to be here in North Carolina for years to come. No matter whether they are called the Bobcats, Hornets, Cougars, or some other name.

There is no question that the first step in rebuilding the relationship that the franchise has with the community is signalling a true change and re-birth of NBA basketball. For whatever reason, whether it be about race or something else, the name Bobcats is stained and people will not support it.

Whether you think it is a racist city or not is for your own determination. I don't agree. But that is you belief and that is fine.

What is inarguable is that the people who can make this thing viable (i.e. fans) are the people who have overwhelmingly rejected the Bobcats nickname (Bobcats is still trailing the Cougars on CharlotteObserver poll for crying out loud). Stubbornness about a name won't address the problem.

It is a business. You can be stubborn and fail, or adjust and thrive.

#27 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

I hope he takes his useless son with him.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

"From roster to salary to ownership, Charlotte will be offering one of the least appealing coaching jobs in modern NBA history." -per @wojyahoonba.

I'm very optimistic about our next hire....

They're going to have to make a reach at HC.

#29 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

The people you speak of gave up on the Hornets and helped us sell out all of our playoff games within minutes 2 years ago teeray. The buzz movement is stained and tainted with white racism and ignorance towards local blacks. It doesnt appeal to a wide array of people. Just folks locally who dont watch the NBA. Our name isnt changing, and neither have the Hornets get over it or pull for New Orleans. We dont want petty people like that in our fanbase. We look down on them actually.

Id rather we fail as the Bobcats then to conform to the wishes of racists and non fans. No ones put a gun to your head teeray. If Bob bothers you that much, the door is that way.

#30 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

The people you speak of gave up on the Hornets and helped us sell out all of our playoff games within minutes 2 years ago teeray. The buzz movement is stained and tainted with white racism and ignorance towards local blacks. It doesnt appeal to a wide array of people. Just folks locally who dont watch the NBA. Our name isnt changing, and neither have the Hornets get over it or pull for New Orleans. We dont want petty people like that in our fanbase. We look down on them actually.

Id rather we fail as the Bobcats then to conform to the wishes of racists and non fans. No ones put a gun to your head teeray. If Bob bothers you that much, the door is that way.

Hey King, can you provide evidence of the racism towards the blacks regarding the Hornets rebrand movement? And don't tell me some old white lady gave you a funny look when she saw you wearing a DJ Augustin jersey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users