Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want To Discuss Our Charlotte Franchise?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Bobcats are still here cornhusker. And we're still here talkin bout Bob. Its the Hornets who failed in Charlotte. The Hive is no more.

No KT.....YOU are still here talking about Bob.

The rest of us were happy to see that complete failure of an owner leave town....just like we were happy to see Shinn's sorry ass leave town.

Posted

BOBCATS SUCKS!!!!!!

GO CHARLOTTE HORNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

BOBCATS SUCKS!!!!!!

pointless-781912.jpg

Posted

I guarantee you will be a better poster and your heart will be filled with goodwill for your fellow man at BOBCATSPLANET.COM

Don't believe me? Read some of KT's posts over there. He feels so good about himself that he doesn't bother to speak ill of others, stays on topic, and offers valuable commentary about the NBA. Check it out. Seeing is believing!

Posted

Been going to bobcatsplanent for a while now.

Huddle is prodomitly Panthers.

The admins obviously do not care about this forum, and if you think about it this way, for them to keep KT around as a mod, it stirs things up. Thus it actually makes this forum relevant....it is a place for people to go, outside of the tinderbox, and get pissed off and rant about racism,

KT is the greatest troll the huddle has ever known. The fact he not been banned AND he is a Mod makes him the most successful troll ever. When you can get away with being racist in EVERY SINGLE post for years, that just proves my point. I got to give it to him, he can hang his hat on that.

I guarantee you people one thing though...,if you completely ignored his post, or block him, you would not be fueling his fire. He would literally not be able to troll this place anymore. But people won't back down.

KT will never come to the conclusion that he is a complete moron who views life through hate-filled glasses.

Posted

I guarantee you will be a better poster and your heart will be filled with goodwill for your fellow man at BOBCATSPLANET.COM

Don't believe me? Read some of KT's posts over there. He feels so good about himself that he doesn't bother to speak ill of others, stays on topic, and offers valuable commentary about the NBA. Check it out. Seeing is believing!

KT minds his manners over there because he would get banned in a hot second...boy knows when to shut his mouth and respect other people when he does not have immunity!

Posted

BOBCATS SUCKS!!!!!!

Carolina-Chuck said what the Hornets/lifelong grudge holders are thinking. Bobcats are their enemy. Never give up the grudge!

I'm sure the Hornets fans and the people who come here simply to bash me are going to make the "NBA TALK FORUM" one of the most popular on this site. Their dedication is unrivaled. It will be full of life and exotic basketball talk in no time.

Posted

New article today on New Orleans rebranding away fro. Hornets

http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ssf/2012/05/new_orleans_eager_to_drape_its.html

Posted

Carolina-Chuck said what the Hornets/lifelong grudge holders are thinking. Bobcats are their enemy. Never give up the grudge!

I'm sure the Hornets fans and the people who come here simply to bash me are going to make the "NBA TALK FORUM" one of the most popular on this site. Their dedication is unrivaled. It will be full of life and exotic basketball talk in no time.

Bump lol

Posted

Moved to the appropriate forum. Have fun baby!

Posted

That site is fuging retarded. Mad that I wasted my time signing up for it. Won't let me edit my profile, get an avatar or anything. I won't be going back there.

Posted

U can do all f those things I just updated mine 2weeks ago