Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Could Someone Help Me Understand Which Games Will Be Shown On Regular Tv?

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is the first year that I will be doing without cable TV so I'm a little in the dark on what I'll be able to watch in terms of prime time games. I live in the Statesville area, so does that mean I'll be able to watch both the Giants and Eagles game on antenna TV? I apologize if this has already been address or if this is the wrong area of the forums.

Posted · Report post

depends entirely on what local stations choose to air. there are plenty of bars in statesville though, just google maps that poo and kick back with a beer. it'll be more fun anyway.

Posted · Report post

Dude, if you have the internet you can watch ALL the games.

Posted · Report post

Statesville is in Carolina?

Posted · Report post

This is the first year that I will be doing without cable TV so I'm a little in the dark on what I'll be able to watch in terms of prime time games. I live in the Statesville area, so does that mean I'll be able to watch both the Giants and Eagles game on antenna TV? I apologize if this has already been address or if this is the wrong area of the forums.

I went without cable last year. I didn't get CBS, so I had to watch the two AFC home games online. Thursday night game wont be able to be seen either.

Assuming you get Fox, that's 13 games, and you might also pick up CBS, which would total out to 15.

Posted · Report post

There's plenty of links online you can watch games on. Just don't post them on the main forum. Those guys are gunning to find those links and take them down.

Posted · Report post

whats regular tv?

Posted · Report post

You probably won't get the espn or nfln broadcasts in Statesville.

Posted · Report post

Dude, if you have the internet you can watch ALL the games.

I'm not sure how to find things like that. While I am computer literate, it seems like all the streams I find require you to fill out something.

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure how to find things like that. While I am computer literate, it seems like all the streams I find require you to fill out something.

I'll send you a pm in a moment.

Posted · Report post

I dont THINK you'll get the ESPN game, but one of the local stations always shows the NFLN panther games.

Posted · Report post

As Philly said, if you can get to a local sports bar, your worries are over. No streams, no rabbit-ear and tin foil/coat hanger antenna, none of that bull poo. Show up early, get a good seat, order yourself a plate of hot wings and a cold draft beer and settle in.