Photo
- - - - -

12 Undrafted Fas Signed...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 CheeseCP

CheeseCP

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

I'm just hoping we can get a couple special team studs out of the group. Anything beyond that is just a bonus. It boils down to guess work and luck at this point. If the staff thought that these guys were likely to make the team then they would have been drafted.

#32 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

Out of all those guys, Tauren Poole probably has the best chance. He played behind a horrible offensive line at Tennessee and he was projected to be a mid rounder before his senior season. There's just something about Tennessee running backs - Arian Foster anyone?

#33 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

lmao @ payed

smh

#34 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

Saying all UDFA's suck is a lot more reasonable than being convinced we are going to find a great player among them. You're on the wrong side of probability, as chances are all of these guys are terrible and will do nothing for us and he will be proven right. Give the guys a shot, fine, but stay grounded in reality.

Not once did I ever say we were going to find a great UDFA. Read my friend, read.

#35 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

HUDDLER

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:05 AM

I think one of the biggest issues with UDFA's is that the front office doesn't give them a chance. I have seen UDFA's who are playing at a higher level in the preseason that some of our starters or at least back-ups, but, they do not get a real chance.

I suppose this is due to the money situation. Draft picks and vets are being paid, while these UDFA's are not (against the cap at least) unless they make the final 53 man roster. (I think this is how it works).