#91 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:30 PM

Verge, please don't turn into an NJ. Not that I don't believe you about this, but if you begin to magically know the answer to every question a huddler manifests, I will call shenanigans.

#92 Man Strength

Man Strength

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

Verge, please don't turn into an NJ. Not that I don't believe you about this, but if you begin to magically know the answer to every question a huddler manifests, I will call shenanigans.

all the cool kids are doing it. come on, do it. Do It.

#93 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,396 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

all the cool kids are doing it. come on, do it. Do It.

We're going streaking through the quad to the gymnasium.

#94 nagai

nagai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

This is true, I get sceptical over 'insider information' too. I'm just buying into Verge's draft knowledge.

#95 Verge

Verge

Huddle Troll Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

Alright, I will not say anymore.

#96 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

1. Luke Kuechly
2. Morris Claiborne
3. Justin Blackmon
4. Quinton Coples
5. Matt Kalil
6. Bruce Irvin
7. Michael Brockers
8. Stephon Gilmore
9. Chandler Jones
10. Mark Barron

I thought we would have taken Barron if he was there but yet your source listed him as the last option?

Not trying to be a dick but are you an alt for njpanthers? There's other post's that make no sense when looking at your content if you actually had a source.

Normally I wouldn't care but to see your other thread go 16 pages and seemingly fooling much of the huddle I felt obligated to call you out while I sit here bored at work.

#97 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:54 AM

Dp

#98 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

Thank God Kuechly was there. Whew.

Exactly.

#99 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

Boo for bumping old worthless threads. I was reading through, not remember the thread from before, and saw a "popcornpopper" pie for someone and groaned thinking it might be back...

#100 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

I thought we would have taken Barron if he was there but yet your source listed him as the last option?

Not trying to be a dick but are you an alt for njpanthers? There's other post's that make no sense when looking at your content if you actually had a source.

Normally I wouldn't care but to see your other thread go 16 pages and seemingly fooling much of the huddle I felt obligated to call you out while I sit here bored at work.

Just to be clear here, the only source that we would have taken Barron before Keuchly was Mark Carrier, director of player engagement. He's nothing more than a glorified event planner. He has literally zero to do with the scouting, personnel, and drafting department.

#101 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

Boo for bumping old worthless threads. I was reading through, not remember the thread from before, and saw a "popcornpopper" pie for someone and groaned thinking it might be back...

Boo for pretending to be an insider(verge)..

#102 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:08 AM

Just to be clear here, the only source that we would have taken Barron before Keuchly was Mark Carrier, director of player engagement. He's nothing more than a glorified event planner. He has literally zero to do with the scouting, personnel, and drafting department.

Wish I could give multiple pies.

#103 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:20 AM

Poor Verge getting ripped on for absolute no reason.

#104 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,106 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

Since I like Tavon Austin and agree with the experts that Vacarro is the best safety out there if we go that direction, I don't have a problem if Verge is right. Am I taking this to the bank, of course not. Until the 14th pick is announced, this could all change a few more times as some players drop and teams try and trade up or down. I think we will go BPA as Gettleman has said. Whoever that may be (at least the guy we have rated at that spot.). I am good with Fluker, Johnson, Star and a number of other guys on either side of the line. This really is a wide open draft with lots of good choices depending on which way we go. But I don't think things are set in stone and won't be right up until the draft.

#105 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,141 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

I felt obligated to call you out while I sit here bored at work.

And it got you a topic bump warning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.