Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nfc South Offseason Grades Coming Up On Nfl Live

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is TruCatzFan sooooo..... different from everyone else?

1 person likes this

Posted

Butts - A-

Stains(**) - D lol

Panthers - B+

Foulcunts - B

Corrected

Posted

Lol... You think his offense will struggle to score?

Let's see here: without even looking at the roster, I'm calling BS!

You had better have some respect for the Bucs this year, because if you don't, they will earn it from you.

Not saying that We can't beat them, just saying don't be a blind homer.

I am saying that the style of offense that Schiamo had at Rutgers was based on the run. Unless he opens it up, it is hard to score 30 pts a game. I did not say they will struggle to score. I said that I think they will struggle to score at a pace equal to high powered offenses like Carolina, Atlanta, and NO.

As for their run game, it will have a shitty Blount and a rookie....so it will be a crap shoot with them.

Not to mention that their defense was absolute Swiss cheese last year. I did not see enough from them to completely overhaul it.

I don't think they will suck, just finish 4th in the division.

Posted

Running the ball usually works from pee wee football all the way through the NFL. Obviously he'll have to pass more and obviously that's why they went after and got Vincent Jackson. I expect the Us and the Bucs to finish 1-2 in the division once the dust clears. I make that prediction based solely on the fact that Cam and Freeman stay healthy.

Btw, that rookie they picked up is a pretty damned good back, so I wouldn't exactly call it a crap shoot either. I'm a Carolina fan through and through 24/7 365. I'm just not naive enough to think the Bucs aren't gonna be contenders this season.

Posted

Bucaneers offensive line is still turrible, one guy isn't gonna upgrade that line. The secondary is still meh considering that Aqib Talib will be going to prison.

1 person likes this

Posted

Have a feeling that it's going to be between the Bucs and us for the NFC south title.

Posted

if you post "smh" online, you should be kicked out and relegated to Panthers official board

Posted

Garbage is in the 10% of college coaches that succeed early. Most don't.

I do think the Bucs improved their team...just not enough.

I am also one who really thinks that Josh Freeman is massively over rated.

No I agree with that. He is fat, lazy and doesn't work hard at all. Doesn't take it seriously according to some teammates. I hate when people compare him and Cam. He is nowhere near Cam as far as his dedication, work ethic, athleticism, physical skills, IQ, leadership or anything else.

Posted

I do not see why they could not compete for the top spot if the new coach has his act together.I think they have the talent.

Posted

No I agree with that. He is fat, lazy and doesn't work hard at all. Doesn't take it seriously according to some teammates. I hate when people compare him and Cam. He is nowhere near Cam as far as his dedication, work ethic, athleticism, physical skills, IQ, leadership or anything else.

Freeman has gotten lots of kudos for being a hardworker and spending the time to get better. In fact Cam worked out with him in the offseason last year and said he learned a lot about preparation and working hard from him. Where did you hear he was lazy and fat?