Predictions For Next Season.
Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:59 PM
Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:03 PM
my hands would hurt for a week if i tried to type all of that.
1. Bills 11-5 Everything is aligned to take division
2. Pats 9-7 Injuries and age finally catching up
3. Dolphins 9-7 Tannehill never sees field as Matt Moore dominates
4. Jets 6-10 Ryan or Sanchez are out the door. Revis holds out.
1. Ravens 13-3 Run away with division
2. Cincy 9-7 Solid year but ultimately still the Bungals
3. Steelers 6-10 No defense, no weapons, no protection. Even lose to the Browns.
4. Browns 2-14 Still not opening the checkbook comes back to haunt Holmgren. Dumb fans still sell out games.
1. Texans 14-2 Shaub stays healthy, defense is unharmed in losing Williams.
2. Titans 10-6 Everything comes together and CJ rebounds to get wildcard
3. Jaguars 6-10 Defenses can't stack the line anymore as Gabbert doesn't look like Pickles 2.0
4. Colts 6-10 The offense will look good but the defense transition is going to take 2-3 more years
1. Donkeys 13-3 Manning and Fox trample division. Less time on the field helps defense.
2. Chiefs 8-8 Romeo gets team off to good start and then falls apart down the stretch
3. Chargers 6-10 AJ and Norv get the curtain call they deserve, unfortunately they will probably call upon Chud next year
4. Raiders 4-12 Raiders had a good thing going, no Al Davis and a solid coach. Starting over again. Palmer gets hurt.
1. Giants 11-5 Gmen repeat as division champs
2. Cowboys 9-7 Close but ultimately dumb stuff again ruins playoff chances
3. Redskins 8-8 Shanahan does a good job developing RG3, team stays healthy and impresses
4. Eagles 5-11 Vick gets hurt numerous times, no defense, Reid is finally out. They hire Rex Ryan.
1. Packers 14-2 You can't stop this team still. Solid D pick ups in draft to improve.
2. Bears 12-4 Cutler stays healthy and Marshall has mvp year. Forte re-signs.
3. Lions 6-10 Curse gets em.
4. Vikings 4-12 No defense and no weapons doesn't help my man Ponder in year 2.
1. Panthers 12-4 Cam does stumble a bit but still puts up pro bowl numbers. defense improves. kicker makes fgs.
2. Falcons 8-8 team continues to fall off
3. Saints*** 8-8 Even with Brees this is the best they get.
4. Bucs 6-10 Steady improvements on a young team continue.
1. Niners 15-1 Teams is unstoppable with Moss and that defense.
2. Seachickens 10-6 Great season by Flynn and Co.
3. Rams 9-7 Fisher does a lot for this team, but the division is finally too tough
4. Cardinals 4-12 Kolb continues to suffer, Fitzgerald gets doubled, they look to draft Barkley.
Titans @ Bills - Bills first playoff win is bittersweet as the last playoff game that set the franchise back 15 years is avenged by beating that same team.
Pats @ Ravens - More revenge as the same as two years ago, Ravens destroy Pats.
Seachickens @ Panthers - Seachickens not good on the road and can't stop Cam and running game.
Bears @ Giants - Giants continue to pull it out of their arses and upset the Bears at home. Coughlin power.
Bills @ Texans - Texans end Bills playoff run quickly and remind Williams he shouldn't have left
Ravens @ Donkeys - Tight defensive battle, even though Peyton is pressured heavily, he and fox prevail in low scoring game.
Panthers @ Packers - Cold day in Green Bay amounting in an unstoppable shootout. We win.
Giants @ Niners - Niners get their revenge on the Giants as we head west.
Donkeys @ Texans - Building a team for 8 years to defeat peyton manning finally does it as Fox chokes.
Panthers @ Niners - Another letdown for Niners on the west coast at home as we go west straight from Green Bay as the Giants did last year and defeat Niners.
Panthers - Texans - Cam shines on world television and becomes the household name as we stomp the Texans 30-14 to be the first Super Bowl blowout in years.
gave you pie just for the work you did.
Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:40 PM
If I recall correctly you were the biggest Blaine nut hugger on this site, and now you got the man only throwing for 13TD's in his 2nd year.