Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC Involuntarily Isolating Suspected Swine Flu Patients

11 posts in this topic

Posted

My GOD what is wrong with people? Calm the hell down, seriously (talking about the doom and gloom tone of the article, not the thread :D)

Posted

lol CatofWar goes to infowars.com

Posted

lol CatofWar goes to infowars.com

And so do you.

Posted

And so do you.

not really, it's just i always immediately check freep, red state, or infowars whenever an article is posted here

Posted

He has some good stuff from time to time (a lot of pro 2A). If you want your eyes to bleed, check out the message board there.

Posted

everybody wash your hands..clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Posted

west nile virus, SARS, bird flu, etc etc etc.

eventually people will realize that they're not actually gonna catch these things, right?

is it pharm company propaganda to just create an overall unhealthy feeling among the population so we buy more drugs?

or is it just conflict for news ratings?

Posted

eventually people will realize that they're not actually gonna catch these things, right?

is it pharm company propaganda to just create an overall unhealthy feeling among the population so we buy more drugs?

Or just the White House having press conferences about it. :)

Posted

i tend to agree with you on this..tamiflu was just sitting on the shelves...makes you wonder

Posted

i tend to agree with you on this..tamiflu was just sitting on the shelves...makes you wonder

they don't want to overprescribe though. I they give it out to everyone and people don't finish their dosages (which they don't) the probability that the bug will develop a resistance is much higher.