Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Once Upon A Huddle Tailgate

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Quite possibly my favorite story ever told on the Huddle and there has been many a story told. It's the pics to back it up that make it so great.

Posted · Report post

Thanks. I knew without the pics I'd be fuged. No one even seemed to notice the drunk guy staggering around taking pictures with his shitty phone. Until I got to close.

Posted · Report post

was that the same bucs tailgate that johnny rockets wore a dress, and I had long flowing locks?

Posted · Report post

its good thing you didnt Ozzy out and urinate on something or someone important.

Posted · Report post

Honestly you all could have been naked I wouldn't have known. We ate a pig named Steve I think. Someone made spiked hot apple cider that really pushed me over the edge. That's about all I can remember. Oh, and panthro was being really gay so I know that doesn't help.

Posted · Report post

Not as good as the guy doing the worm at clemson

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Argus Plexus' timestamp='1335978174' post='1761247']
Not as good as the guy doing the worm at clemson
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YelSMmCCzU&list=FLlBJeELD9biRftJcycQKckQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Posted · Report post

i hope i can share a cool story like that when i go to washington to see the panthers play this season

Posted · Report post

Short version?

Posted · Report post

how many people at the huddle tailgate wore jean shorts or had a cool chinstrap beard?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CatofWar' timestamp='1335977914' post='1761242']
Honestly you all could have been naked I wouldn't have known. We ate a pig named Steve I think. Someone made spiked hot apple cider that really pushed me over the edge. That's about all I can remember. Oh, and panthro was being really gay so I know that doesn't help.
[/quote]that could be any night