Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Charlotte Hornets Rebrand

188 posts in this topic

KT has called me a "white cracker" "racist honky" "white hick" numerous times. I shall now refer to him as a "black turd" ....As grandma would say what's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander.

I encourage everyone else to now refer to KT as a "black turd" ....worry not, you won't be banned. There are several legal issues with punishing select individuals for slander & allowing others to spew racism freely.

KT is who I look up to be, black people have to protect themselves from those sneaky whites.

KT is who I look up to be, black people have to protect themselves from those sneaky whites.

So you aspire to be a "black turd"?

So you aspire to be a "black turd"?

I inspire to speak up for my black people.

LOL @ the numerous alts white mods are making.

IF you are black, what the f*ck are you accomplishing by trying to start an internet race war over nothing? Race shouldn't even be a part of the discussion in this forum 99% of the time. I came in this forum to discuss my team and talk about basketball, instead, this sh*t has turned into a f*cking episode of Geraldo or Jerry Springer. Take that sh*t somewhere else.

Either this world is getting more f*cked up than I thought or people really do lose themselves in the anonymity of the internet. Either way, this place is getting far dumber than I ever imagined. When someone aspires to be an internet troll spewing racist insults in a deranged, illogical, fallacy-filled argument, something has gone wrong.

1 person likes this

That sounds about right coming from a black turd.

but, but, but... the owner was white

don't care what happens with this honestly, but thought I'd drop this off:

Auz5kZRCMAETwVX.png

^ Turned out to be fake.

Hey guys, was at The Taste of Charlotte event every day this weekend and I gotta say that the amount of Charlotte Hornets gear vs. Charlotte Bobcats gear being worn was substantially in favor of our beloved Hornets. In fact, it wasn't even close.

If you take away the bobcat shirts that were being worn by the homeless/street people, the bobcats presence down town was virtually non existent.

People who can't afford to go to games are the only ones wearing bobcats apparel? sounds about right