Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Charlotte Hornets Rebrand

188 posts in this topic

KT you are a fuging idiot.

Get yourself checked for paranoid schizophrenia. You're fuging delusional.

Sure, Bob Johnson never named a team after himself called the Bobcats. That's why after allowing the fans to vote up until the last three names were selected, he didn't allow them to vote among those last three, he just picked the one that happened to have his name within it.

You are racist.

You are ignorant.

You are hateful.

You just posted numerous loaded terms, accusations, and racial epithets in one post while I see no one in here using the n-word or any other derogatory term referring to non-white people.

Funny how that works.

You are a small-minded bigot and I hope you never have the ability to create offspring so that would learn your ways of ignorance and divisiveness to continue to perpetuate hate, disunity, and racism. Go f*ck yourself.

Quote that, make it a sig, you psycho b*tch.

Negrepd u by accident. Gotta stop using my iPhone to post lol.

"primitive hicks"

holy fug is that funny

KT might be an annoying prick at times, but his insults are rather hilarious.

It would be funny if it applied. It doesn't, so it is insulting.

Rico, you've been one of my boys on here for years, you've seen the arguments I've had with people over covert racism on this board... So him directing sh*t like that at me isn't something I take lightly. If anything is funny, it's that he takes himself seriously - funny in a delirious, mentally ill sort of way.

1 person likes this

"primitive hicks"

holy fug is that funny

KT might be an annoying prick at times, but his insults are rather hilarious.

It's funny if you're easily amused.

Imagine if diddy or I called him the African American version of that insult? What do u think would happen?

@Diddy yeah, I only take most things KT says with salt grains so I generally laugh at him most of the time.

@MrTD lol, I'd really love to see someone insult KT that would make my day.

But I catch your drifts though.

2 people like this

@Diddy yeah, I only take most things KT says with salt grains so I generally laugh at him most of the time.

@MrTD lol, I'd really love to see someone insult KT that would make my day.

But I catch your drifts though.

I like posting here (obviously) and I'm not going to risk it stooping down to a hateful, self loathing individual.

I honestly think KT grew up in a privileged house, went to an exclusive prep school, and now has a nice desk job at a bank. When he's not playing golf or attending republican sponsored luncheons with his white co workers he has to exercise his inner demons on a message board. He has ZERO cred with his "brothers" on the outside so he has to come across as Afrocentric as he can in a place where anonymity is king. Very sad individual.

But as far as people wanting KT banned, just read his past ten posts in the thread. Hateful, racist, and I'm sure against the huddle handbook. But he will never be banned, just like TRD and Grits, because they are tools used here to generate traffic and discussion. I just find it ironic to read some hateful crap like that then scroll up to see an elevation church advertisement.

If we all agreed on everything the huddle would be a boring place. It needs bad guys too.

1 person likes this

Exactly.

We NEED KT.

:lol:

1 person likes this

He keeps it interesting that's for sure

NJPanthers12 was a lying biatch but his threads last summer were f'ng awesome.

KT has called me a "white cracker" "racist honky" "white hick" numerous times. I shall now refer to him as a "black turd" ....As grandma would say what's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander.

I encourage everyone else to now refer to KT as a "black turd" ....worry not, you won't be banned. There are several legal issues with punishing select individuals for slander & allowing others to spew racism freely.

KT is who I look up to be, black people have to protect themselves from those sneaky whites.