Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Hornets Rebrand

193 posts in this topic

Posted

No need for surveys.

1 person likes this

Posted

Im here right now and there might be 700 people here

I've seen more at a Knights game

Posted

Dude in Hornets gear right behind Steve and Dell. Saturday in teal and purple was a lot of fun.

Posted

Bobcats cheerleaders blow the topcats out of the water and its not even close WOW

Posted

http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/blog/queen_city_agenda/2013/01/charlotte-bobcats-playing-the-name-game.html

Marc Gannis' comments sounds like some I made.

Posted

Been a fan of Spanberg since I was in high school. I don't agree with some of his comments & articles but he is a highly intelligent person. He understands sports from its most important facet - business.

"The bobcats brand has failed."

It has failed on every level.

Posted

Bobcats cheerleaders blow the topcats out of the water and its not even close WOW

Yup and one of the Lady Cats is a friend of mine and another is my ex girlfriend. She was annoying and married some rich prick, but hey I hit it for a few months.

Posted

You unc fags sure love to brag on the internet about your supposed "lady conquests"

Posted

You unc fags sure love to brag on the internet about your supposed "lady conquests"

I wouldn't brag either if I was an App State guy. I've seen the fat cows you have to settle for in Boone.

Posted

Bring back teh honeybees!

Posted

I wouldn't brag either if I was an App State guy. I've seen the fat cows you have to settle for in Boone.

Haha sorry im married and not to a fat cow from boone. I dont brag on the internet because noone gives a poo. I dont need to sound awesome to people ive never met. I bet that has something to do with why u chose to cheer for unc ch

1 person likes this

Posted

What say you uncfag?