Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Charlotte Hornets Rebrand

188 posts in this topic

Its slowly becoming more and more of a possibility....but I will support whatever Charlotte team there is

Its slowly becoming more and more of a possibility....but I will support whatever Charlotte team there is

I think this is the healthy attitude more fans should adopt. Whether a name change happens or not, fans should support whatever keeps the NBA in town.

The better the troll, the better the bridge, eh?

Here. Ill let you have the last word so youll be happy. Go for it bro

I still think that it's wishful thinking.

This :(

i heard a handful of people clicked a button on facebook a thousand times each so its gonna happen bro

i heard a handful of people clicked a button on facebook a thousand times each so its gonna happen bro

Personally, I don't care whether a rebrand happens or not. The name and colors of the team mean NOTHING to me. All i care about is strong ownership, talent on the court, and wins.

However, I do have to say that there is one legitimate reason I hope the rebrand happens (and I do think it eventually will).....and that is to watch both you and KT completely implode. That entertainment would DEFINITELY be worth the price of admission.

thanks cracker

spoken like the racist piece of poo that we all know you to be.......

i'm white dumbass

only a racist piece of poo would assume otherwise

i'm white dumbass

only a racist piece of poo would assume otherwise

Calling someone a cracker IS a racist remark you idiot....no matter what the color of your skin.

I did not call you an African American....I called you a racist.