Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Charlotte Hornets Rebrand

188 posts in this topic

The panthers may not be successful, but with a superbowl appearance, and 3 NFC championship games, that's a hell of a lot better than a franchise who has never won a playoff game and is coming off a season where they had the worst winning percentage in league history.

KT- the reason that no one clowns you about the Bobcats is nobody gives a fug about them. They stir no emotion. It's the problem with the team that are you are to blind to see.

Apathy

The Panthers stir emotion, people get furious about every detail of the team....

The Bobcats go unnoticed in their own city. Charlotte is indifferent about the Bobcats.

They demolished kt on bobcatsplanet hahahaha. He has no credibility anywhere. Evryone sees him for who he is.

QC Thundercats of Bobcats planet destroyed every premise of the argument.

KT hasn't returned since. Pretty hilarious.

so KT will you stop rooting for the team if they rebrand to the Hornets?

Why would I root for New Orleans? Would you stop rooting for the Panthers if they rebranded?

And people see this "movement" for what it is, a fad started by people who have no say. And BOBCATSPlanet is still my second home. Its still decked in that beautiful orange and blue. The Hornets fluffers go there now since we ran em away from here. LOL. But at the end of the day appstate and gang will either root for the Bobs or be miserable. Theyre gonna keep spending with us if they want to support Charlottes team. We appreciate all their $$$ and interest.

My "movement" to get us to draft Cam got results, this one wont get any. Lol

Why would I root for New Orleans? Would you stop rooting for the Panthers if they rebranded?

And people see this "movement" for what it is, a fad started by people who have no say. And BOBCATSPlanet is still my second home. Its still decked in that beautiful orange and blue. The Hornets fluffers go there now since we ran em away from here. LOL. But at the end of the day appstate and gang will either root for the Bobs or be miserable. Theyre gonna keep spending with us if they want to support Charlottes team. We appreciate all their $$$ and interest.

My "movement" to get us to draft Cam got results, this one wont get any. Lol

King, answer the question. If the Bobcats are rebranded are you going to pull for them or just be a NBA fan without a team?

If you say No, I don't really have any room to bash you because that's basically what I am now..just curious

LMAO, Jerry Richardson drafted Cam because of a movement started by KT.

And all this time I thought they drafted Cam because he was the best player in the draft.

Your idiotic signature says everything. Steve Young & John Elway are a better comparison to Cam. You're only interested in the color of his skin.

When the Bobcats get to the NBA Finals we can compare them to the Panthers. Until then that post is ridden with stupidity.