Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Charlotte Hornets Rebrand

188 posts in this topic

The most monolithic movement in history. Black people dont support the Hornets Rebrand movement, and could care less about Hornets revolutionary history. Thats why we're still the Bobcats. If you don't like it, move to Australia.

the bobcats leave a shitty taste in everyone's mouth because of bob johnson, but people can't wait to swallow some more of shinn's hornets?

par for course

The most monolithic movement in history. Black people dont support the Hornets Rebrand movement, and could care less about Hornets revolutionary history. Thats why we're still the Bobcats. If you don't like it, move to Australia.

Or Africa

Or New Orleans.

Africa is probably cleaner

Or New Orleans.

I thought we got this sub forum to be able to talk about this without the racist trolling.

You can talk about it all you want. So can I. Just like if you chose to come over to the REAL forum and talk playoff bball, you're more than welcome to. MrTD posts in the other forum as well.

Judging by the inactivity in this forum, you guys need me over here BADLY.

Can someone translate what this clown is saying for me? I don't speak race card.

no they'd rather forget the previous owner practically ruined the NBA with larry johnson's 80 million dollar contract, let zo walk for glen rice, was accused of rape allegations, held the team hostage before leaving with them, dismantled every successful team charlotte had, and burned every bridge in charlotte just so they can demonize bob johnson some more

Hey man, I'm sorry you still associate the Hornets with Shinn. But a lot of us don't. The Hornets name was around way before that ass clown came to town. But everytime I hear Bobcats, it feels like Bob Johnson's bullshit is still being crammed down my throat. Nobody is saying Shinn wasn't an evil douche. I think you are conveniently lumping shinn and the hornets together. It's almost impossible for me to remove Bob Johnson from the B0bcats considering he named them after himself.