Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Hornets Rebrand

193 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

TWC is nice inside but it's much to small of a venue to consistently and successfully hold major sporting events like a final 4 or NCAA regional. Hell, the acc doesn't even want to have its basketball tourney here any more which should tell you everything u need to know.

Posted · Report post

This is my last post on this board. The over the top racism and lies are just not worth my time

Time Warner Cable Arena was a great decision by the Charlotte City Council. It has spurred development and we have the DNC, coming to Charlotte and an NBA team in Charlotte, that wouldn't have happened without the arena

However, Bob Johnson had absolutely zero involvement in approving the arena, the arena was approved 11 months before Bob Johnson was awarded the team. Bob Johnson had as much involvement in the arena getting approved as Puff The Magic Dragon.

How can you just make poo up out of thin air?

I guess Bob Johnson also invented the Internet too?

You guys should create a post that lists all the great things that Bob Johnson did for Charlotte:

Bob Johnson built the light rail system.... By himself in one night

Bob Johnson really owns the Carolina Panthers, he just let's Jerry Richardson act like he owns the team so white people will attend the games.

Bob Johnson was the first to discover Gold in NC, I'm struggling to figure out why they call it Reeds Gold Mine.

Bob Johnson was actually the guy that Gen. Cornwallis was talking about when he claimed Charlotte was like a Hornets nest. bob was like Bushwick Bill dropping them mothafuging bees on em.

Bob Johnson imploded the Original Hive by simply wishing it away.

Bob Johnson actually paid for the Bobcats with his urine, a simple piss from Bob was worth 330 million.

Bob Johnson is so well respected, even the Horses refused to poo on the floor of the arena during the Jumper Classic

Bob Johnson gives Dr. Phil life advice.

Posted · Report post

When the Bobs turn this thing around what are you guys gonna do?

Wake up and say "Wow what a crazy dream"

Posted · Report post

I feel your pain KT out here in Hawaii they try to keep the minority white people down. But we will prevail!

Posted · Report post

Its a myth started by racist whites to create distrust towards him. It implies the stereotype that the wealthy black man is egotistical, self absorbed. Its worked like a charm on these primitive hicks. They ignore the Bobcat headshot and act like its Bob Johnsons face. Much like they are so delusional to ignore the Hornets are in New Orleans.

Heres another "we voted against the arena and he built it anyway!"

Again implying a defiance and ego that is very good at riling up local whites who were looking for reasons to not accept Bob ( much like Cam early on). Now that the arena is seen as a success you never hear this one anymore, we wouldnt wantBob tied to something successful.

KT you are a fuging idiot.

Get yourself checked for paranoid schizophrenia. You're fuging delusional.

Sure, Bob Johnson never named a team after himself called the Bobcats. That's why after allowing the fans to vote up until the last three names were selected, he didn't allow them to vote among those last three, he just picked the one that happened to have his name within it.

You are racist.

You are ignorant.

You are hateful.

You just posted numerous loaded terms, accusations, and racial epithets in one post while I see no one in here using the n-word or any other derogatory term referring to non-white people.

Funny how that works.

You are a small-minded bigot and I hope you never have the ability to create offspring so that they would learn your ways of ignorance and divisiveness to continue to perpetuate hate, disunity, and racism. Go f*ck yourself.

Quote that, make it a sig, you psycho b*tch.

Posted · Report post

n-word gets you banned here in case you haven't heard

Posted · Report post

But calling everyone that disagrees with you "racist whites,""primitive hicks," then alluding to "riling up whites" and the like is cool to use?

That is the equivalent to a white racist referring to black people and calling them thugs in the same sentence. It's just a play on words, it's still racist.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Only way I give a fug about a rebrand is if we get the #1 pick in some magically way. If not I could care less.

Posted · Report post

KT you are a fuging idiot.

Get yourself checked for paranoid schizophrenia. You're fuging delusional.

Sure, Bob Johnson never named a team after himself called the Bobcats. That's why after allowing the fans to vote up until the last three names were selected, he didn't allow them to vote among those last three, he just picked the one that happened to have his name within it.

You are racist.

You are ignorant.

You are hateful.

You just posted numerous loaded terms, accusations, and racial epithets in one post while I see no one in here using the n-word or any other derogatory term referring to non-white people.

Funny how that works.

You are a small-minded bigot and I hope you never have the ability to create offspring so that would learn your ways of ignorance and divisiveness to continue to perpetuate hate, disunity, and racism. Go f*ck yourself.

Quote that, make it a sig, you psycho b*tch.

Negrepd u by accident. Gotta stop using my iPhone to post lol.

Posted · Report post

"primitive hicks"

holy fug is that funny

KT might be an annoying prick at times, but his insults are rather hilarious.

Posted · Report post

It would be funny if it applied. It doesn't, so it is insulting.

Rico, you've been one of my boys on here for years, you've seen the arguments I've had with people over covert racism on this board... So him directing sh*t like that at me isn't something I take lightly. If anything is funny, it's that he takes himself seriously - funny in a delirious, mentally ill sort of way.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"primitive hicks"

holy fug is that funny

KT might be an annoying prick at times, but his insults are rather hilarious.

It's funny if you're easily amused.

Imagine if diddy or I called him the African American version of that insult? What do u think would happen?

• Masters of PIE !