Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akaseinfeld

Rumor: Junior Seau Dead?

87 posts in this topic

holy crap. If this is true, I'd be willing to bet it had something to do with a woman.

Also, I truly hate to admit this, but TMZ is usually spot on with these early breaking news stories.

EDIT: If this is a suicide, cue the concussions/head injury talk for the next week on espn.

Was thinking the same thing.

I remember having a football card of his and not knowing how to pronounce his name.

I remember seeing him on a kids sport show and him saying that his name was pronounced like Junior "Seee-Yaaaaa"

RIP

Wow this is shocking. I hadn't heard of any problems he may have had before. RIP.

RIP the original cyborg

Junior changed the game forever and was a stand up representative of the shield throughout

This sucks, Seau was one of the best linebackers to play the game in the past 20 years.

Oh and Frank n Buck are all over it as far as the Saints. It IS a violent game and i'll take ex NFLer's opinion over others.

Frank has taken the player's side through this whole thing. Except for the targeted players, I mean.

Right down the street from me. One of the Huddler's dad helped renovate his house on the coastline. Sad news for NFL, sad news for Oceanside.

wow .....sad news. I feel terrible for his family.

RIP

8 players from the 1994 Chargers superbowl team now dead. insane.

The first position I played at, loved, and excelled at was linebacker. When I first started playing when I was around 11, one of my friends said something about Junior Seau. I saw him play and I immediately became a fan... I loved how he played and he was one of the guys I tried to play like.

Really sad, especially considering he left behind 3 kids.

I'm convinced that this is somehow related to the brain injury issues, otherwise, I just don't understand how when you make a good living, money isn't a concern, and you have a family that loves you - how could you ever do something so short-sighted and selfish.

Really sad, God bless his soul.

1 person likes this

Great player, fun to watch and always brought the wood.

RIP.