Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

breezing2anotherSB

How Would You Feel If You Were Accused, Convicted And Sentenced

175 posts in this topic

Oh by the way

Super-Bowl-Football_Cree.jpg

Too bad you had to cheat to get it.

Saints*

The sheer stupidity of it all is what gets me.

They were told by the league to stop it, and had they just done that, nothing would have come of this.

Add in that they were dumb enough to actually keep records. That boggles my mind.

As to the "snitch" idea, look in the league statement and you'll find the words "multiple independent sources" a bunch of times, meaning it wasn't just a single person who confirmed what happened, it was several. Yet now, even with some of those involved having admitted to it, these other guys still think they can act like it never happened.

Arrogance and stupidity are a bad combination.

Mr Scott,

Thank you for providing the link. The Statement made by the NFL is proof enough to me. I have google fit several different ways and came up with nothing. I recommend that u start a thread with the link, or even the entire document.

That statement leaves no doubt whatsoever that these fugs were as guilty as I thought. I just needed something other than hear-say all over ESPN's airwaves.

Again Thank You Mr Scott for providing that info. I also agree wholeheartedly with the post in which I just quoted.

Too bad you had to cheat to get it.

Saints**

I got you. I posted a pic to remind him.

Mr Scott,

Thank you for providing the link. The Statement made by the NFL is proof enough to me. I have google fit several different ways and came up with nothing. I recommend that u start a thread with the link, or even the entire document.

That statement leaves no doubt whatsoever that these fugs were as guilty as I thought. I just needed something other than hear-say all over ESPN's airwaves.

Again Thank You Mr Scott for providing that info. I also agree wholeheartedly with the post in which I just quoted.

Good enough.

Are the Saints*** being railroaded?

http://militarytimes...no-commercials/

If they are, then explain why Payton, Williams and Hargrove have already admitted to it?

You sound as dumb as your buddy Darren Sharper... first they didn't do it, then they did it but everybody else is doing it, now we're back to claiming they didn't do it?

Today, Sharper decided to admit they were doing it but attempted to defend that by saying nobody told him to stop. LOL!

This whole thing is like lifting up a rock and watching the roaches scatter.

Let's try a link from a legit respectable media outlet. Not a tweet...

Actually look up who the source is, don't be dumb.

Every player was given an opportunity to speak to the commissioner. NONE did.

He's accepted that (see above).

I know exactly who posted the tweet. Just wanted to see something official in black and white. I'm satisfied. Mr. Scott hooked it up. And did so with class. You could learn a thing or two from him

I know exactly who posted the tweet. Just wanted to see something official in black and white. I'm satisfied. Mr. Scott hooked it up. And did so with class. You could learn a thing or two from him

DP is a good poster.

We're all a little testy these days.

Possible answer to title question: Guilty?