#31 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

TCF, as a constitution-fearing American, you should know a private corporation can handle its employees how it chooses. And you can't have a class action lawsuit of one person.

/smfh

I don't fear the constitution at all

The class action suit will likely have the individuals who have been suspended

MOST IMPORTANTLY I'm not defending them if they are guilty... What I am simply saying is if they ARE guilty of what they've been accused of they should have a voice and be presented with the accusations.

As should the fans be kept apprised of what's going on as well. WE are what makes it a multi-Billion dollar business. We are owed the truth, at the very least for how much money we dump into the NFL through the various things we do from: tickets, parking, jerseys, beverages, food etc.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if there isn't at the very least a "defamation" suit filed.

#32 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

You can't win a defamation lawsuit if it's true.

#33 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,205 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

MOST IMPORTANTLY I'm not defending them if they are guilty... What I am dumpy saying is if they ARE guilty of what they've been accused of they should have a voice and be presented with the accusations.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if there isn't at the very least a "defamation" suit filed.

What part of my first sentence did you not understand? They don't have a right to play in the NFL. Period.

#34 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

How would the OP feel, If an opposing team was motivating players to injure the star players on your team, cuz they lack the talent to actually compete and getting a lil bonus?

#35 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,328 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

MOST IMPORTANTLY I'm not defending them if they are guilty... What I am dumpy saying is if they ARE guilty of what they've been accused of they should have a voice and be presented with the accusations.

They were all offered the chance to meet with the commissioner to discuss the accusations, and all declined.

Since then, Anthony Hargrove has submitted a signed declaration admitting that the program existed and that he was an active participant. And he's not the only major figure to admit this.

Throw in that the league had all the evidence reviewed by a prominent US Attorney who said their evidence was solid.

They have nothing to stand on.

#36 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,886 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

aww poor guys

#37 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

What part of my first sentence did you not understand? They don't have a right to play in the NFL. Period.

You're not obviously not intelligent enough to have a mature and calm debate with me on this, so this is where our correspondence ends. Like a pubescent adolescent I'd imagine that you'd come back with something even more silly than you already have, just because like a woman you feel the need to get in the last word. So here's your time to shine, and no matter what u say you won't get a response from me. My words in my previous posts were concise... Not my problem that 1- you missed the message and 2- you are so emotional when it comes to this topic that it prohibits you from seeing any other rational alternatives other than what we have all heard.

#38 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,205 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

You're not obviously not intelligent enough to have a mature and calm debate with me on this, so this is where our correspondence ends. Like a pubescent adolescent I'd imagine that you'd come back with something even more silly than you already have, just because like a woman you feel the need to get in the last word. So here's your time to shine, and no matter what u say you won't get a response from me. My words in my previous posts were concise... Not my problem that 1- you missed the message and 2- you are so emotional when it comes to this topic that it prohibits you from seeing any other rational alternatives other than what we have all heard.

You managed to put down women, the Constitution, common sense and yourself all in one swoop. Well done.

#39 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

They were all offered the chance to meet with the commissioner to discuss the accusations, and all declined.

Since then, Anthony Hargrove has submitted a signed declaration admitting that the program existed and that he was an active participant. And he's not the only major figure to admit this.

Throw in that the league had all the evidence reviewed by a prominent US Attorney who said their evidence was solid.

They have nothing to stand on.

Mr.Scott,
I have a great deal of respect for you on these boards so I want to be clear that I'm understanding you.

What you are offering is (AGAIN) "everything that we've heard" and no real proof other than:
1- a declaration written by a player
2- what you've "heard" about from a possibly well paid (by League Officials) DA

You don't believe that the players should be able to prove their innocence prior to something like this type of suspension takes place?

Forget that they're Saints for just a moment, and pretend that they're Panthers. You think that the action that the League took is totally ok?

#40 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,627 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

A non-coerced, written admission of guilt from a participating party isn't real proof? I just read that, right? I didn't make that up or pretend that someone wrote that.

#41 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,205 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

Mr.Scott,
I have a great deal of respect for you on these boards so I want to be clear that I'm understanding you.

What you are offering is (AGAIN) "everything that we've heard" and no real proof other than:
1- a declaration written by a player
2- what you've "heard" about from a possibly well paid (by League Officials) DA

You don't believe that the players should be able to prove their innocence prior to something like this type of suspension takes place?

Forget that they're Saints for just a moment, and pretend that they're Panthers. You think that the action that the League took is totally ok?

Jesus, TCF, you're accusing the league of bribing a DA, suspending coaches and players and opening a massive spotlight on the NFL for what? What possible reason would Goodell do any of this if it didn't happen? Gregg Williams admitted it, Peyton admitted it, Loomis admitted it, and a player admitted it. They're not required due process in the least.

#42 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,039 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

Has it occured to you that revealing the evidence might allow these guys to figure out who blew the whistle on them?

#43 markbm62

markbm62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

I have to ask you OP why do you keep coming on this site and pleading your case as if we give a fug about you or your team? You are not going to convert us into taints fans and we are not going to spontaneously start liking you. Is it a perverse pleasure in being abused is that it? Just do yourself a favor and go away, stay with your own putrid kind and post on the taints report when it is up.

#44 ThrowMetheDamnBall

ThrowMetheDamnBall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

If your'e truly innocent, you're not going to be a thug and post the magazine claiming your guilty as your picture on Twitter, then shut down the NFL when they come to get your side of the story. I'm sure we're going to see soon what cards the NFL has, if they waited years to bring a case up, I doubt they just have hearsay evidence.

#45 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,520 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

What if I told you.........that they might be lying?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com