Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Definition Of Ghey?

43 posts in this topic

I thought this was a thread about (insert Huddler name here but not teh jase)....

Lots of people say that homophobes are closet gheys. I don't see it any more than racists are closet (whatever race they spew about). I think they see ghey people as a threat because they don't see anything in common with them. Not because they see themself in them. Most of us hate pedophiles. Does that mean we're all closet pedophiles? It just means we don't understand them and we don't want to understand them. JMHO.

So the poster formerly known as Grits really hates pedos?

just beat it out of them.

:huh:

1 person likes this

Lots of people say that homophobes are closet gheys. I don't see it any more than racists are closet (whatever race they spew about). I think they see ghey people as a threat because they don't see anything in common with them. Not because they see themself in them. Most of us hate pedophiles. Does that mean we're all closet pedophiles? It just means we don't understand them and we don't want to understand them. JMHO.

YHO is probably wrong.

http://instinctmagazine.com/blogs/blog/yet-another-study-finds-that-homophobes-are-most-likely-gay-themselves?directory=100011

Panthro used to be one of the worst ones on here about slinging gay insults around. Then he dated someone who introduced him to a few, he realized he did have some things in common with them, and now he's anti-ghey hate instead. Ask him. Was he a closeted ghey before, or just someone who didn't understand and maybe had no incentive to understand?

This thread turned out just grand!

Does gay not mean happy? I suppose I could have selected a better term. Just curious, what term would you use to describe a bar where Vince Niel pays homage to himself and loops silent videos non-stop?

Anyway, I know the huddle has a lot more gay dudes (some married with kids) now since we drafted Cam, so sorry if I offended.

Are people that use the term ghey saying it to reflect a sexual orientation, religion, or race...or just something that's deemed effiminate.

I used it because that bar was one of the happiest places I had ever been to.

ghey= lame

gay = bat for the same team (not that there's anything wrong with that)

plain and simple...people get too worked up and offended by stupid poo

Panthro used to be one of the worst ones on here about slinging gay insults around. Then he dated someone who introduced him to a few, he realized he did have some things in common with them, and now he's anti-ghey hate instead. Ask him. Was he a closeted ghey before, or just someone who didn't understand and maybe had no incentive to understand?

lol

Actually that is not true or even close.

IDK, Panthro..you've made me uncomfortable more than a few times hanging out with all the gayness you sling around LOL

See there's a difference between homophobia and calling your friend with a pink fanny pack gay. One is fear and closeted desires and the other is insensitivity. I was most definitely insensitive and the words I used

And yes my girl has a large number of gay friends and now I do as well. On one of our first dates we got to talking about political ideology and she asked me a couple probing questions on the subject. I told her my opinion....and now we are getting married. I guess my "homophobia" didn't scare her off.

Today, I am not anti-gay hater...I'm an anti-bigot.