Photo
- - - - -

Definition Of Ghey?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#37 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

See there's a difference between homophobia and calling your friend with a pink fanny pack gay. One is fear and closeted desires and the other is insensitivity. I was most definitely insensitive and the words I used

And yes my girl has a large number of gay friends and now I do as well. On one of our first dates we got to talking about political ideology and she asked me a couple probing questions on the subject. I told her my opinion....and now we are getting married. I guess my "homophobia" didn't scare her off.

Today, I am not anti-gay hater...I'm an anti-bigot.

And I'm anti-Vince Neil.

#38 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Then I am pro-SCP

#39 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

See there's a difference between homophobia and calling your friend with a pink fanny pack gay. One is fear and closeted desires and the other is insensitivity. I was most definitely insensitive and the words I used

I agree...I guess I'm insensitive since I use that word...but I use it as lame/stupid not as hatred....and honestly...if you get offended b/c I use that word, I couldn't care less and we'd probably not get a long anyways..so bite me

#40 SamTheRam

SamTheRam

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

lol

Actually that is not true or even close.

What part wasn't true? I was just going by what you have posted on the subject and why you don't use gay insults anymore.

#41 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

I don't recall insulting gay people...

Or using horrific gay insults...that's too low brow for my style

Now dildos fashioned out of a riblet...that's all me

#42 SamTheRam

SamTheRam

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

No, but you used "ghey" as an insult many times. Didn't mean you hated ghey people, but it took being around them more to realize not to use it as an insult, right?

#43 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

Actually my cousin a year or two before my girl and I started dating. Asked if I would say the Nword around him ....I said no. Then he asked why I thought using insensitive language referencing gays, religions, and the mentally handicapped was acceptable. I told him I had no idea and took what he said to heart.He said my belief system wasn't being backed up by my words...and that perpetuating that language made it acceptable for people to call him the Nword

Hanging around gay people didn't change my outlook on them or my belief system. They just reinforced it.