Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamNewton1

If The Pats Was To Release Chad Ochocinco Would You Like To See Us Bring Him In?

50 posts in this topic

Maybe Chad Johnson.

If The Pats Was To Release Chad Ochocinco Would You Like To See Us Bring Him In?

1 person likes this

Why not? Dude took a huge slice of "humble pie" last season. Smitty is #1 in this WR corp, and they used to play together. i say give "Future HOF 20??" a shot? I think it could be a dynamic duo if it could be done on the cheap

Old college team mates at the same JC, a part of me says yeah, but the other part says hell no, I can't stand the way he became humbled in New England, I can't imagine how good he could of been if he wasn't a clown in Cincy and just kept his big mouth shut and help the QB, instead of act like a circus clown...

Just imagine.....Smitty doing his row boat routine, Cam's superman pose above, and Ocho's Salsa dance around both...

It would be a crazy play if this happened! Ha

Sorry I'm drunk, being a homer! I say yes (for veteran minimum)

...That is all

just say no to overhyped and overpriced receiving dievas.

Only if he can get us all black uni's, a panther logo at mid field (the old logo), new stadium music, make Hurney draft a defensive tackle in the first round every year until we get one better than Suh, and get us to switch to a 3-4 defense.

Ive always dreamed of this happening as a Kid, Ocho and smitty on the same team. But this was when Ocho was in his prime

sad really at 1 time he did want to be the best receiver ever play the game but he did not have the commitment to make it happen.

Is the OP Everette Brown?

Hell to the NO!