Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops Ii / Launches 11.13.2012 (Trailer Inside)

15 posts in this topic

Posted

A couple nights ago they released the trailer for Black Ops II, supposedly set in 2025. Not exactly sure how I feel about it just based on the trailer, almost too futureistic for my liking. For only 13 years in the future, they seem to have made a pretty big jump technology wise (walking vehicles. WTF).

I do like the fact that Treyarch is taking the game in a different direction instead of just reskinning/refining the original Black Ops.

~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT - Original thread title said Black Ops II, not Black Ops Ii... Uneditable thread title is uneditable... what kind of communist website you runnin' here!

Posted

I dunno, I think COD needs a dramatic overhaul, I would play it.

Posted

Not interested really. I love playing Call of Duty but yearly games aren't worth the money unless you're a hardcore fanboy or new to the series.

Posted

But there's horses!!!!!

All joking aside, i think the CoD fad is ending and they're just milking it for what it's got left.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm usually one of the people that rolls their eyes when people trash CoD just because it's popular, but I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Kind of pisses all over the MW campaign, which I enjoyed, and the technology and storyline seem to be a tad too far out in left field for my liking for something that's supposed to be "hyperrealism" (as they put it)

I'll give it a rent just to see what it's all about, maybe even enjoy it, but will probably not be satisfied with what they've done to the series.

Posted

It's times like these when I wish I had Gamefly, still. Then I remember why I got rid of the service. Bad Service.

Posted

these games get worse and worse with every release. definitely will not buy.

Posted

Looks super lame.

Posted

Think I'll spend my money on DICE's expansions for BF3 and maybe check out Medal of Honor. Haven't touched CoD in almost a year, and this new coat of paint they threw on it to fool people isn't anything that's going to make me go back to that trashy game....

Posted

Might buy it when the price drops. I'm content playing older games. Team Fortress 2 is free for PC.

Posted

wow, looks like yet another MUUUUUURRRRRRRCCCCCAAAA shitfest

except this time, its FUTURE TERRORIST trying to take away your FUTURE RIGHTS with the help of the FUTURE SOVIET UNION (OR POSSIBLY CHINESE, EITHER WAY, GOTTA BE COMMUNISTS)

Posted

call of duty makes me slightly nauseous now