Photo
- - - - -

Possible Veteran Fa Cb, (Bills Release Drayton Florence)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#51 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

That's some funny poo.
Posted Image

#52 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

OK, I've looked at the better part of fan reaction on the their board. Most are not really crying over his release. They felt it was mainly a cap move. Many believe he sucked last year, but he was apparently their best corner. Some would have liked to have seen what the rookies have before axing Flo (or DFLO), and some would have released McGhee instead because of durability issues, even though McGhee apparently has more upside at this point in their respective careers. The most consistent belief about him (that seemed like a consensus) is that he gets way too many flags for holding/pass interference. He's an apparently likable, vocal guy that one guy referred to as swag (that didn't necessarily translate to the field, particularly last year).

All this being said: If they bring him in, so be it. I don't know that his price would be right or realistic for our organization. Perhaps his veteran presence will be good for Hogan and Norman. Would probably allow us to part the ways with filler at the position.

#53 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

He has talent.... one bad year is different than being bad. Nnamdi had a bad season last year

#54 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

HUDDLER

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

if he'll sign it couldn't hurt to being him into camp to compete. i would be surprised if rivera wants him though, as much undeveloped talent as we have invested at the position already.