Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fanaticalfootballfiend.com's Write-Ups On Our Picks

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Those guys are pretty pumped up about their literature....

Posted

mike tyson write this?

Posted

What the eff is "verticity"? :blink:

Posted

What the eff is "verticity"? :blink:

A word tyson learned in prison

Posted

In my head Macho Man Randy Savage was narrating the write-ups.

Posted

I respect his rankings somewhat, but I don't like his criticisms. For one, he is too rough on teams taking a QB early. He's really forgetting how important they are in today's game. They really make or break the team. I find it hard to hate on the dolphins or redskins too much because of this. He also commented on a 2nd round pick saying that "this is a bad move no matter what he becomes because of who is available". Really dude? If that guy becomes one of the all time greats, are you still gonna insist that it was a bad pick? At the end of the day, I see this guy more as a coach who's evaluating talent then a guy who actually has any insight to the strategies involved on draft day.

Posted

Thanks for posting that beast of an article got my oh-joes flowing baby!! You MF!

Posted

I respect his rankings somewhat, but I don't like his criticisms. For one, he is too rough on teams taking a QB early. He's really forgetting how important they are in today's game. They really make or break the team. I find it hard to hate on the dolphins or redskins too much because of this. He also commented on a 2nd round pick saying that "this is a bad move no matter what he becomes because of who is available". Really dude? If that guy becomes one of the all time greats, are you still gonna insist that it was a bad pick? At the end of the day, I see this guy more as a coach who's evaluating talent then a guy who actually has any insight to the strategies involved on draft day.

the guy doesn't give any real insight and writes with the fluid panache of a fuggin boot. i have read more compelling prose on the back of a bottle of head and shoulders. the guy is a complete joke.

Posted

Cool man...nice write up imo

About the BEAST word being overused...i agree. I do think it applys w these playas fo sho tho!

Posted

"Beast" is just one of his rankings. It's used a lot because it's a standard term for his site.

Posted

Kind of amusing and ironic that many huddlers are bashing the writing skills of the authors on that site when most here struggle to put two coherent sentences together.

We bitch when we get no press nor respect. Then a site gives mad props on our draft, we bitch about their writing style.

We MUST have the most pessimistic and negative fanbase in the league.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kind of amusing and ironic that many huddlers are bashing the writing skills of the authors on that site when most here struggle to put two coherent sentences together.

We bitch when we get no press nor respect. Then a site gives mad props on our draft, we bitch about their writing style.

We MUST have the most pessimistic and negative fanbase in the league.

This place is all about the snark.