Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Met A Sports Writer Tonight

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Who said Steve Smith made their jobs a nightmare. Also said that Jordan Gross was the nicest most enjoyable person to work with as far as Panther players go. I love Smitty and think he is still the best player we have ever had and expressed this. Just thought I would share.

Posted

He made their job a nightmare how? I'm a little confused by what you're saying.

Posted

They have a time limit after games and such to interview. When time is up smitty breaks out an airborne.

Posted

whose the sports writer?

Posted

Not a very pleasant person to deal with. Again not my opinion just what I was told.

Posted

As long as he makes Cam's job easier I don't care

Posted

I thought Smitty's job was to catch passes not make a sport writer's job easy. My bad.....................

1 person likes this

Posted

Even Cam seems to get a little agitated with some of the dumb questions they ask, especially if it's after a loss.

Posted

As long as he makes Cam's job easier I don't care

Pretty much what I said. I also told them about Steves 5ft and under policy. He loves kids but doesnt care for adults. I cant really blame him for that.

Posted

I love Smitty, but this is EXACTLY why it'll be hard for him to be inducted in the HOF.

Posted

I heard Smitty don't like to be bothered when he's off work and can be a total ass to fans.

Posted

It really shouldn't be shocking news to anyone. No comments on Jordan Gross being a great guy?