Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shufdog

Greg Olsen On Fox News Got Game

Instead of MMA trainers, they should have gotten WWE trainers. Heavy doses of roids. When opposing players go out of bounds on our sideline, Panthers hit them with folding chairs while the refs aren't looking.

Instead of MMA trainers, they should have gotten WWE trainers. Heavy doses of roids. When opposing players go out of bounds on our sideline, Panthers hit them with folding chairs while the refs aren't looking.

What do you think this is? New Orleans?

Excellent information. Looking forward to seeing put into practice on the field.

That's what I thought too. Gives a little insight into what's going on right now.

Greg Olsen is a beast.

The last thing Greg Olsen is is a beast. I hope this "MMA training" finally makes him tougher, but he has a long way to go towards being as tough and as nasty as the majority of elite tight ends. He reminds me more of a large wide receiver than a tight end right now with the passive attitude and lack of tenacity that he plays with. I believe in Greg Olsen. I think he has a lot of potential. I think he can be one of the greats, but right now he just plays way too weak physically and mentally. I hope Shockey's attitude rubbed off on him in some way.

"Let's just pretend for a moment that Greg is bigger and stronger than me..."

That made me laugh.

In the back of my head I'm thinking, "well if nothing else this will help us two times a year in the N.O. games.."