• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:38 AM

Carolina Panthers Rookie camp is later this week. Should be interesting to see the turnout as it is voluntary for the vets, I expect there to be near 100% attendance. If you are interested in autographs you can park at the Hartigans Pub on Cedar and catch the players walking to and from practice. I will be there getting some pics of the new kids and older fellas.

We won't be able to tell you much, of course, as there is no contact allowed in offseason workouts. Mainly they are for getting the guys comfortable in the system, allowing them to develop some muscle memory without the worry of getting hit.

#2 ACobra289

ACobra289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

Carolina Panthers Rookie camp is later this week. Should be interesting to see the turnout as it is voluntary for the vets, I expect there to be near 100% attendance. If you are interested in autographs you can park at the Hartigans Pub on Cedar and catch the players walking to and from practice. I will be there getting some pics of the new kids and older fellas.

We won't be able to tell you much, of course, as there is no contact allowed in offseason workouts. Mainly they are for getting the guys comfortable in the system, allowing them to develop some muscle memory without the worry of getting hit.

Zod, read the PM I sent.

#3 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,516 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

im excited, and ready to see some pics.

#4 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

Zod, would you please get me Cam's autograph. I would appreciate it and will model for you sometime. Thanks.TPF

#5 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,972 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

I'll be out there getting Kuechly to sign my flat brimmed draft hat which I never planned on wearing anyways (40 year old white guy).

#6 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,497 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

Outside observation still tarp blocked?

#7 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,972 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

Outside observation still tarp blocked?

Not sure, but I'm guessing it won't be for a rookie mini-camp... nothing in particular to hide.

#8 Cold Cat

Cold Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

I'll be out there getting Kuechly to sign my flat brimmed draft hat which I never planned on wearing anyways (40 year old white guy).

I know its off topic but i really hate that style of hat.

#9 StrongArm

StrongArm

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCAMolina

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

What time are these camps?

#10 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

It'll be interesting to see how the guys mesh in with the team.

#11 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

Haritgans is a dyke hangout so becareful yall. some lady got cut there a couple months ago.

#12 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,609 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

I would think you are used to women not talking to you at bars.

#13 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,710 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Isn't it supposed to be on Thursday?

#14 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,497 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:27 AM

That's probably the only thing I can think of that I miss in the transition from John Fox to Ron Rivera.

During the last minicamp of Fox's years, Danny Morrison was engaging the fans who were watching on the outside, handing out rosters and such. Rivera apparently wants privacy for practices though.

Wonder if Morrison could get him to change his mind on that.

#15 BEASTfromdaEAST

BEASTfromdaEAST

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

That's probably the only thing I can think of that I miss in the transition from John Fox to Ron Rivera.

During the last minicamp of Fox's years, Danny Morrison was engaging the fans who were watching on the outside, handing out rosters and such. Rivera apparently wants privacy for practices though.

Wonder if Morrison could get him to change his mind on that.

How did that season end up turning out?

Let the team work in peace, get their minds right and be left alone and get ready for the season to come.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, Rookie Camp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.