Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Rookie Camp

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Carolina Panthers Rookie camp is later this week. Should be interesting to see the turnout as it is voluntary for the vets, I expect there to be near 100% attendance. If you are interested in autographs you can park at the Hartigans Pub on Cedar and catch the players walking to and from practice. I will be there getting some pics of the new kids and older fellas.

We won't be able to tell you much, of course, as there is no contact allowed in offseason workouts. Mainly they are for getting the guys comfortable in the system, allowing them to develop some muscle memory without the worry of getting hit.

Posted

Carolina Panthers Rookie camp is later this week. Should be interesting to see the turnout as it is voluntary for the vets, I expect there to be near 100% attendance. If you are interested in autographs you can park at the Hartigans Pub on Cedar and catch the players walking to and from practice. I will be there getting some pics of the new kids and older fellas.

We won't be able to tell you much, of course, as there is no contact allowed in offseason workouts. Mainly they are for getting the guys comfortable in the system, allowing them to develop some muscle memory without the worry of getting hit.

Zod, read the PM I sent.

Posted

im excited, and ready to see some pics.

Posted

Zod, would you please get me Cam's autograph. I would appreciate it and will model for you sometime. Thanks.TPF

Posted

I'll be out there getting Kuechly to sign my flat brimmed draft hat which I never planned on wearing anyways (40 year old white guy).

Posted

Outside observation still tarp blocked?

Posted

Outside observation still tarp blocked?

Not sure, but I'm guessing it won't be for a rookie mini-camp... nothing in particular to hide.

Posted

I'll be out there getting Kuechly to sign my flat brimmed draft hat which I never planned on wearing anyways (40 year old white guy).

I know its off topic but i really hate that style of hat.

Posted

What time are these camps?

Posted

It'll be interesting to see how the guys mesh in with the team.

Posted

Haritgans is a dyke hangout so becareful yall. some lady got cut there a couple months ago.

Posted

I would think you are used to women not talking to you at bars.