Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Question From An Italian Fan

105 posts in this topic

Posted

There are WAY more international Panthers fans than you guys might realize. The Super Bowl run and American military personnel all over the world over the past decade has us in the top half of international fan support.

so by my calculations we have about 7 international fans

Posted

That is awesome man, glad to know we have people repping the Panthers all the way in Italy :)

Posted

*****DO NOT WEAR YOUR PANTHER COLORS IN PHILLY*****

Those people are classless nutcases.

Listen to this man. Philly has the worst fans in the NFL. They're like the English hooligans, to put it in futbol terms

Posted

When did we stop banning grits.

Posted

Why are you guys worried about him in Philly? He is from Italy!!

goodfellasn.jpg

If anything, Philly fans better be on guard

Posted

ok guys, thanks for advices... in italy usually during the games, you cannot wear away's jersey if you stay with home fans... here the risk to have fight is high...

i've been in NY, for Nets @ Knicks and in Miami for Thunder @ Heat (with Westbrook jeresey) without problem... but i will follow your advices! i will be there without any jersey!

1 person likes this

Posted

Most NFL stadiums are very safe but Philadelphia is one of the worst.

Posted

Hello to everyone, i'm a Panthers fan from Italy and i will come to USA between november and december with a friend (a steelers fan) to watch some NFL games...

we are going to watch 3 Games: 1 Colts @ Patriots, 2 Panthers @ Eagles 3 Steelers @ Ravens

we have found tickets behind Panthers sideline, before we bought them, i would like to ask you if before or after the game, can you get autograph or picture with some player...

maybe it is a stupid question...

sorry for my english

Your English is way better than at least five huddlers I can immediately think of.

Posted

Ban Grits? In the south?? How dare you.

Posted

Your English is way better than at least five huddlers I can immediately think of.

I don't know if I can name 5 huddlers with better English.

Posted

ok guys, thanks for advices... in italy usually during the games, you cannot wear away's jersey if you stay with home fans... here the risk to have fight is high...

i've been in NY, for Nets @ Knicks and in Miami for Thunder @ Heat (with Westbrook jeresey) without problem... but i will follow your advices! i will be there without any jersey!

For years Philadelphia has had a jail and a judge INSIDE their stadium due to out of control drinking, fighting and general poor behavior. Good luck and welcome to the U S of A! : )

Posted

Jesus, you guys are still parroting old Mark Mathis Fox Charlotte talking points from 2003? You are perfectly safe wearing Panthers gear in Philly. Some of you make it sound like they'll stone you and rape you and desecrate your corpse if you cheer the other team in their stadium. It's honestly not that bad you pussies.

1 person likes this