Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Question From An Italian Fan

105 posts in this topic

Posted

KT enters

"You accept an Italian but not black people here?"

*Raises Hell*

The End

Posted

It's great to hear from fans across the pond! You chose the right team. I realize the U.S. is too large for even most citizens here to se the entire thing, but if you ever get the chance you should really come to the Western states. California is an entirely different world compared to the East Coast. Have fun on your trip!

Now let me come stay at your place in Italy! :D I pack light, don't take up much room, iIl pay, and I'll be out loving your women most nights so you won't even notice me. You can love our women while you're hear too, just in Philly you might want to ask them to shave their mustaches first. Tschau! That's Deutsch but oh well.

Posted

HOLY SH*T. The Huddle, supposed to be full of the best Panther fans around, is encouraging NOT wearing Panthers' gear to an away game? F*K the A HOLES in Philly, represent your team. This is why we get punked when teams like the Eagles and the Steelers come to Carolina. You act like a bunch of GOD DAMN 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS SOMETIMES. Fine, why don't one of you guys send him a warm sweater and I nice Chianti he can tailgate with.

What your saying is you would renounce the Panthers under threat of a beer (which the stupid philly fan probably paid 8 bucks for) being poured on your head? How many times do I have to call you fatty before I get your lunch money?

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh god not Italian tourists nooooooooo

Posted

Since we Americans have to pay a higher entry fee for the Colosseum, should this guy pay the same price as us for a football game?

Posted

Have anyb

Posted

Since we Americans have to pay a higher entry fee for the Colosseum, should this guy pay the same price as us for a football game?

Lol you fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Posted

Tschau! That's Deutsch but oh well.

That's actually the Deutsch version of the Italian Ciao.

1 person likes this

Posted

HOLY SH*T. The Huddle, supposed to be full of the best Panther fans around, is encouraging NOT wearing Panthers' gear to an away game? F*K the A HOLES in Philly, represent your team. This is why we get punked when teams like the Eagles and the Steelers come to Carolina. You act like a bunch of GOD DAMN 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS SOMETIMES. Fine, why don't one of you guys send him a warm sweater and I nice Chianti he can tailgate with.

What your saying is you would renounce the Panthers under threat of a beer (which the stupid philly fan probably paid 8 bucks for) being poured on your head? How many times do I have to call you fatty before I get your lunch money?

I am a hard core Panther fan....but there is a huge difference between wearing your Panther gear to a game at the Texans vs. at the Eagles......especially where your seats are on top of that.

Wearing a Panther jersey in the cheap seats at Philly is just ensuring you have a miserable day....unless you like confrontations and harassment.

Posted

Also keep in mind if he's Italian he'll have at least thirty of his halfbreed cousins with him, chain smoking and hurling verbal sexual abuse at every blonde they see.

Posted

Have anyb

not lately

Posted

Going to just chime in and say don't wear Panthers gear in Philly. I wore Panthers gear to Ford Field once and got beer and hot dogs thrown at me during the game. Same type of fans in Philly, if not worse.